So my first Kenne Bell was stolen. Thanks Fedex.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TVSCobra

Established Member
Congrats man. Its the sellers fault for not getting insurance on the package. Glad you got your money back. Not cool that the seller is sending threats.

stangaholic280

Established Member
I don't get it. He already has the money why is he threatening you.

He doesn't have the money any more. Paypal ruled in my favor and gave me $1960 and deducted $1960 from his account. He got the $100 that he declared on the Fedex value. He is threatening me because he needs someone to blame and so he is accusing me of having the blower even though I document on top of document saying Fedex never delivered it to me. :shrug:

Last edited:

Brutal Metal

Established Member
Great result and harassing you when he knows the package wasn't delivered to your house is Pure Sour Grapes, he's looking for someone to blame, that's childish shit!!
Damm I wonder where that KB is? the case just doesn't disintergrate...

cobrasvt77

Established Member
Glad you got your money back ,and congrats on the new blower.

SVT10TH#1721

Established Member
Great outcome and a very expensive lesson for the seller. Post up when you get your new blower installed.

stangaholic280

Established Member
Great result and harassing you when he knows the package wasn't delivered to your house is Pure Sour Grapes, he's looking for someone to blame, that's childish shit!!
Damm I wonder where that KB is? the case just doesn't disintergrate...

It is very childish and very annoying.

To the seller: I invite you to post your opinions here on this post out in the open and stop texting/emailing/PMing me...It's very very annoying. I'd be very interested to see how the rest of the community, including Admin, feels about the lovely things you have to say to me. Keep it up and soon it'll be the police.

03Cobrra

Stroked,Screwed & Sprayed
Established Member
Glad to hear it worked out, I always insure things for more than what they are worth. Its his own fault he's out $2k, too cheap to spend the extra few dollars on the insurance now he's assed out.

Tractionless1

Established Member
Oh well for him, cheap bastard should've taken full NEW ins. out from Fedex. If he keeps harrasing you report him to the FBI's internet crimes bureau. Google will bring it right up.

01trublue cobra

Established Member
He doesn't have the money any more. Paypal ruled in my favor and gave me $1960 and deducted $1960 from his account. He got the $100 that he declared on the Fedex value. He is threatening me because he needs someone to blame and so he is accusing me of having the blower even though I document on top of document saying Fedex never delivered it to me. :shrug:

Wow he left the money sitting in his paypal account. I always withdraw it all to my bank account. Good that you received a refund.

01trublue cobra

Established Member
It is very childish and very annoying.

To the seller: I invite you to post your opinions here on this post out in the open and stop texting/emailing/PMing me...It's very very annoying. I'd be very interested to see how the rest of the community, including Admin, feels about the lovely things you have to say to me. Keep it up and soon it'll be the police.

He needs to watch out for the threats or he can find him self with harassment charges. Looking at your posts in previous threads I can conclude that the guy you are talking about is sonic02gt.

Last edited:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
CONGRATS!

Sounds like the seller got exactly what he was entitled too... $138.

If HE (the seller) had chosen to get insurance, HE would have gotten the proper value.

I totally agree! I surely hope the seller learned a valuable lesson because it ended up costing him big time. And to think that he was probably going to keep the money he got from FedEx. :nono:

I'm absolutely elated that the buyer got his money back. This is the way I had hoped it would end......in favor of the buyer because of the FedEx circumstances and the fact that the seller didn't insure the item, just to try to save a few bucks. :thumbsup: :beer: :rockon: :banana:

tgasTT

Established Member
Glad it worked out for you OP....

...Caveat venditor ...seller shoulda got the insurance :shrug:

TRBO VNM

Right on man. Glad to see you got your money back and he got what he valued the package at!

I don't see how anyone else see's it as the buyer's responsibility to get insurance when the seller is the one paid out on it... I guess they will live and learn like this guy did, lol :bash:

:beer:

definitely sellers responsibility to get the insurance since he is paying to ship it, but imo, both parties need to talk about it and agree on it. I always insure no matter what unless I am willing to lose the money.

He needs to watch out for the threats or he can find him self with harassment charges. Looking at your posts in previous threads I can conclude that the guy you are talking about is sonic02gt.

well, his username is out there if correct. will be interesting to see if this fades away or not.

stangaholic280

Established Member
Wow he left the money sitting in his paypal account. I always withdraw it all to my bank account. Good that you received a refund.

I'm sure the money wasn't in his account. He told me a while ago that he has already spent it. His account probably went negative.

I totally agree! I surely hope the seller learned a valuable lesson because it ended up costing him big time. And to think that he was probably going to keep the money he got from FedEx. :nono:

I'm absolutely elated that the buyer got his money back. This is the way I had hoped it would end......in favor of the buyer because of the FedEx circumstances and the fact that the seller didn't insure the item, just to try to save a few bucks. :thumbsup: :beer: :rockon: :banana:

Thanks Bob! Nice to know the big dogs are on my side! :banana::beer:

brian97cobra

The Infractionator
Established Member
I'm sure the money wasn't in his account. He told me a while ago that he has already spent it. His account probably went negative.

Thanks Bob! Nice to know the big dogs are on my side! :banana::beer:

I just hope they got the $$$ before he did. If not you will out of luck. Then u will have to take seller to small claims court.

Again congrats but keep
an eye on your $$$ in pay pal and get
It out asap.

stangaholic280

Established Member
I just hope they got the $$$ before he did. If not you will out of luck. Then u will have to take seller to small claims court.

Again congrats but keep
an eye on your $$$ in pay pal and get
It out asap.

I don't think we are on the same page Brian lol! He took the money out and spent it weeks ago when I first paid him. Paypal doesn't care though...they put his account in the negative by -$1960. They then credited me $1960 back to my card I paid with, which has already gone through...I have my money back. The claim is closed and this nightmare is over for me...other than waiting for this guy to wake up and take responsibility for not fulfilling his part of the obligation...aka getting me the item I paid him a lot of money for. Until then I guess I'll just keep deleting his messages. :dw:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread