So I made a callout video for TX2K

Status
Not open for further replies.

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
Havent been following the drama. Glad I didnt. Seems pretty lame.

who cares, she gonna be out of the scene in 5 years anyways when someone knocks her up and then shell be about that baby life, while Kat, you are still going to be in it because you are a true enthusiast. Dont even know why youre wasting your time or effort with such plebes.

D1SC_GT

Banned
Not a fair callout, she obviously has the weight (gain) mod. Hybred is toast

HYBRED

That Just Happened
Established Member
Respect to Hybred, she actually wrenches on her cars. Lol at 23 and have 3x the amount of cars or whatever value comment. 427chic looks like Khloe Kardashian (sp?). :lol:

What's funny is, we pulled public data on her cars. She (and her mom) paid $34k for her Z06...so technically, it cost less than either of mine. And mine aren't cosigned.

You're playing right into what this chick wants by giving her the attention she craves but doesn't deserve.

This will end after 2K, with the world knowing how sad she is. Then we all go on with our pretty awesome lives and she's left to remember that one time everyone on the internet made fun of her. Silly little girl doesn't understand how much I'm not a nobody lol

Been a while since I've seen a good callout that wasn't scripted for television. Please do film the race at 2k...if it happens!

Thank you! And yes, it will most definitely be filmed...my car is gonna look like a porcupine!

If she's beating sprayed vipers surely she's got at least a TVS.

Nope, I do not. Beat a Hellcat too.

internet drama......good entertainment! Hope your car does well!

Thank you! That's all we're doing, entertainment :)

Havent been following the drama. Glad I didnt. Seems pretty lame.

who cares, she gonna be out of the scene in 5 years anyways when someone knocks her up and then shell be about that baby life, while Kat, you are still going to be in it because you are a true enthusiast. Dont even know why youre wasting your time or effort with such plebes.

She's attacked myself and many of my friends. She's a bully, and the worst kind of person, and someone needs to stand up to her, someone she can't get a leg up on. Myself and my friend Marisa took the challenge.

Not a fair callout, she obviously has the weight (gain) mod. Hybred is toast

We'll see about that. :coolman:

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
W
She's attacked myself and many of my friends. She's a bully, and the worst kind of person, and someone needs to stand up to her, someone she can't get a leg up on. Myself and my friend Marisa took the challenge.

Facebook name calling does not = attacks.

Just put the **** on ignore. Move on with life.

Unless you put her 6 feet under, people are just shitty and never change. Wiping the floor with her will only amount to more excuses from her and likely her camp. She wont show anyways, so just put her on ignore.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
In for the Lolz...

I wouldnt **** with her Hybred, that 427lbs_chick looks like she could eat you...

Chick sounds about as classy as the Jerry Springer Show.

72MachOne99GT

Established Member
Premium Member
While I almost spit out my classy Coors Light at a bar when I saw the Kobe gif, and the lady probably deserves an assblasting... a callout that is answered or ignored...and a race that is won or lost.. will settle nothing.

This behavior roots itself in middle school ego... kid talks trash.. other kids have to stand up and defend themselves or their friends...next thing you know kids are fighting..for retarded reasons...and after the fight..nothing changes..

Anyways..

Back to my Coors Light

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
^^ There could be a lot of factors.. 1 she can drive, maybe the Viper can't.. Or he spun.. Her car is light.. She has a lot of weight reductions along with the forgelines for less rotational mass. The 2012's have an AL block as well.. She looks like she's all of 110lbs as well.. So there is that..

This is a pretty funny call out and I that bitch could eat you Kat so be aware ahaha. Also I don't need to be the one to tell you that C6Z's are nasty.. She throws a kit on there and you'll have your hands full for sure.

Best of luck to you though :)

silver03svt

Official Snowflake Melting Machine
Established Member
Sometimes I just don't get people. One of our own calls out, what seems to be a dumb bitch, gets flak for calling someone out in a cool way at a big car event.

This ^ In absolutely no way is Kat an attention whore, nor is what she is doing being an attention whore. She is legitimately calling out a loud mouth that probably doesn't know the difference in a box end wrench and a crow's foot. Personally, I am glad to see the callout, and will enjoy seeing the vids of the race itself (if it happens). The Z06 chick needs to hit the gym for some serious weight reduction mods first. Kat, TVS the 500, crank up the boost, and whip that bitches ass.

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
Sometimes I just don't get people. One of our own calls out, what seems to be a dumb bitch, gets flak for calling someone out in a cool way at a big car event.

Pretty much, considering she has her shit together more than most of the idiotic jealous morons members who post stupid comments. Go ahead report me, dare ya.

Grabber

Yep...
Established Member
Kat FTW! I hope you tear her a new one. Kat is much classier and this broad has nothing on her looks wise. Nothing about this broad is mature or semi intelligent. She's a spoiled brat that thinks she can drive and likes to pick on those she deems below her.

IIRC she trolled another forum and called out cobra guys, GT500's etc.

Take her down Kat.

srt10ram

The Little 2v That Could
Established Member
Saw this on High Tech Corvette's fb earlier, laughs were had. If the race actually goes down, I'd sneak a kit on the 500 just to be safe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread