"Snake Fest 2011" T Shirt Thread!

Gabriel03Cobra

Established Member
Way better idea having people pre paying for them so you don't get screwed. I'ts not like any of the 50+ people can be like, "Oh I didn't know, damnnn I would have ordered one" blah blah blah because they should be checking the thread every once in a while before the event any way.

Thanks Again Guys for putting this together!!

mooch29

Low n' Slow
Established Member
Yeah the paypal thing def sounds like a better way to go. Thanks alot for all the help and understanding guys. Mooch my email is [email protected] just forward your email to Dave to me also so I'm in the loop and then I'll take it from there bill prob start a new thread once I get the price from Dave that way I can keep track of orders and sizes.

CANT WAIT FOR JUNE!!!!

Will do :beer:

Nice email by the way:lol:

mooch29

Low n' Slow
Established Member
Alright here it is, I will email the info to Dave and SALEENrep later on tonight when I get a chance. But here is the final design!

shirt3whitejpgggg-1.jpg

shirt3jpgggg-2.jpg

mooch29

Low n' Slow
Established Member
NOTE TO EVERYONE!
This is not the offical ordering thread for these shirts! SALEENrep will start a new thread as soon as the guy who is making the shirts is ready to start making them.

Just wanted to make that clear :lol1:

stangnutlx

Dreamin about Boobies
Established Member
NOTE TO EVERYONE!
This is not the offical ordering thread for these shirts! SALEENrep will start a new thread as soon as the guy who is making the shirts is ready to start making them.

Just wanted to make that clear :lol1:

im confused :poke:

ChromeSnake98

Established Member
LOL! There will be a new thread posted shortly (and stickied) titled "Official Colt State Park Crusie/GTG T-shirt Order Thread" in the very near future.

STAY TUNED...:pop:

Lol thanks for clearing that up

As soon as I get the pricing and other details I will be posting the thread with all the ordering info. Thanks for the patience guys

mooch29

Low n' Slow
Established Member
Was I just full of dumb on that post? lol

Jonathan you got my email right?

Users who are viewing this thread