"Snake Fest 2011" T Shirt Thread!

f2hatch

Established Member
I would buy the shirt in black for support. Down side is it would be given away or maybe used as shirt to wear while working on cars. It wouldn't be a shirt I would go out of my to keep it nice

f2hatch

Established Member
Mooch, How much work would it be to post up a picture of the shirt in white? And maybe have the two stripes in front like a Ford blue? If it's a lot of work to change the color no big deal just a idea I think would look good. No changes to the style or design just the color.

Last edited:

mooch29

Low n' Slow
Established Member
I'll see what I can do to swap the colors around. I plan on claybaring and waxing my car tonight so I'll see if I get a chance to do it. I like the idea of the white and blue theme! Either way, I'm going to be getting a couple for myself, I'll keep one good one, wear one as a shirt and maybe one for workin on the stang!

Oh and btw...white + chrome ftw :D

mooch29

Low n' Slow
Established Member
Hell yea buddy, no complaints here. Black shirt is the majority (and my preferred color choice) so hopefully we stick with black. I assume when we place the order we can designate?

I'd ask SALEENrep about that as he will be doing the ordering etc. Maybe we can get a choice once I do the white and blue shirt, just depends on cost I guess :shrug:

mooch29

Low n' Slow
Established Member
Alright here we go! This actually was a lot quicker than I thought haha, anyways, here's the black with the 2011:
shirt3jpgggg-1.jpg

And the White!
shirt3whitejpgggg.jpg

ChromeSnake98

Established Member
They both look great. I'm pretty sure we can do some white and some black without any issues. What I'll do is probably take a head count one the final design is settled on and see how many want white, black or both. I also really need everyone to let me know if they are DEFINATELY going to get one mainly because I'll be fronting the money and as much as I don't mind that I just need people to be honest with the ordering because I am, as well as I'm sure alot are, living paycheck to paycheck. Obviously I'm gonna order a few extra but I really can't be stuck with a few hundred dollars worth of extra shirts ya know. As far as the colors on the shirts, I think the price goes up with the addition of more colors and graphic placement i.e. Front, back, sleeve ect... So basically the simpler the shirt the less the cost.

mooch29

Low n' Slow
Established Member
They both look great. I'm pretty sure we can do some white and some black without any issues. What I'll do is probably take a head count one the final design is settled on and see how many want white, black or both. I also really need everyone to let me know if they are DEFINATELY going to get one mainly because I'll be fronting the money and as much as I don't mind that I just need people to be honest with the ordering because I am, as well as I'm sure alot are, living paycheck to paycheck. Obviously I'm gonna order a few extra but I really can't be stuck with a few hundred dollars worth of extra shirts ya know. As far as the colors on the shirts, I think the price goes up with the addition of more colors and graphic placement i.e. Front, back, sleeve ect... So basically the simpler the shirt the less the cost.

I tried to keep it down to 3 colors. I can't imagine they'll be overly expensive with the design I have, maybe around 20 each:shrug: but I have no idea lol

Edit: Gotta figure out a place where to put Mooch Designs!!

Last edited:

ChromeSnake98

Established Member
I tried to keep it down to 3 colors. I can't imagine they'll be overly expensive with the design I have, maybe around 20 each:shrug: but I have no idea lol

Edit: Gotta figure out a place where to put Mooch Designs!!

Yeah I'm hoping to try and keep it under $25 that way it's affordable for everyone. God that math is scary. At $25 a shirt at a bare minimum of 50 shirts is $1250 out of my pocket. Ohhh boy I'll have to talk to Dave and see what he can do. Anyway if you wanna do a mooch design thing I would say bottom back corner of the shirt like right on your ass cheek. That's where Dave normally puts his company name when he does his shirts and it looks really good plus it keeps the print on front and back (2sides) rather than front back and sleeve which would prob add to cost. Just an idea. But def lemme know once it's all set in stone so I can get the ball rolling on my end and come up with a price to get the orders in.

mooch29

Low n' Slow
Established Member
Yeah I'm hoping to try and keep it under $25 that way it's affordable for everyone. God that math is scary. At $25 a shirt at a bare minimum of 50 shirts is $1250 out of my pocket. Ohhh boy I'll have to talk to Dave and see what he can do. Anyway if you wanna do a mooch design thing I would say bottom back corner of the shirt like right on your ass cheek. That's where Dave normally puts his company name when he does his shirts and it looks really good plus it keeps the print on front and back (2sides) rather than front back and sleeve which would prob add to cost. Just an idea. But def lemme know once it's all set in stone so I can get the ball rolling on my end and come up with a price to get the orders in.

Yep sounds good! I'll be in for at least 3 of them. 1 of each in medium and 1 in white the smallest size they'll be made in lol, XS?? I don't know how much it takes to shrink the design now you know?

f2hatch

Established Member
I'm in for a white one and my girl wants a black one. I have no issue pre paying to help out

FromGTtoSVT

can't believe I am still here
Established Member
Count me in for two, I'd buy a white one and a black one

Also, Saleenrep.....if possible, do not front the cash. No one would want you to deal with that hassell.

What I would do if i was you is set up a paypal account, have people send inthe money ahead of time then place an order based on who paid. This way you'll have a balance in your account. If you don't pay, you dont get a shirt

Let me know where you want me to send the paypal $ to and I'll send it out for you tonight.

mooch29

Low n' Slow
Established Member
Count me in for two, I'd buy a white one and a black one

Also, Saleenrep.....if possible, do not front the cash. No one would want you to deal with that hassell.

What I would do if i was you is set up a paypal account, have people send inthe money ahead of time then place an order based on who paid. This way you'll have a balance in your account. If you don't pay, you dont get a shirt

Let me know where you want me to send the paypal $ to and I'll send it out for you tonight.

This! I was gonna offer to help out with the cash, but this just makes everything so much easier.

I'm in for 3 shirts. Gonna finish up the "Mooch Designs" Logo either tonight or tomorrow night. Then I will email dave the final design!! Can't wait to see them:pepper:

ChromeSnake98

Established Member
Yeah the paypal thing def sounds like a better way to go. Thanks alot for all the help and understanding guys. Mooch my email is [email protected] just forward your email to Dave to me also so I'm in the loop and then I'll take it from there bill prob start a new thread once I get the price from Dave that way I can keep track of orders and sizes.

CANT WAIT FOR JUNE!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread