mooch29

Low n' Slow
Established Member
Here it is! I emailed him about the MoochDesigns part that he forgot. :pepper:
SVTCruiseANDmeet.jpg

mooch29

Low n' Slow
Established Member
These look incredible Mooch!! GREAT JOB!! You need to make a new post titled "Official Colt State Park Cruise & GTG T-shirt " thread and have it stickied.
Thanks Dave! SALEENrep will be taking care of that when he gets a chance. Supposedly he got those designs last week and I don't think hes been on here since.
Great job Mooch. Couldn't ask for a better job.
Thanks man:beer:
I cant get to that meet but Ill buy a shirt or two to help out

Awesome!

mmustangsrus

boost makes daddy happy
Established Member
I LIKE IT :rockon:

now how can i get one lol !

WERD.

I love it...we have guys wanting to order shirts for our event that are not even remotely close to New England! LOL!

Here it is! I emailed him about the MoochDesigns part that he forgot. :pepper:
SVTCruiseANDmeet.jpg

I cant get to that meet but Ill buy a shirt or two to help out

:shrug: :poke: can never have enough mustang / cobra shirts :D

Last edited:

ChromeSnake98

Established Member
I'm here. Sorry I've been mia for a bit. I've been keeping up with everything just haven't posted in a while. I was waiting to here back from my Tshirt guy because when he sent me the final design I noticed the mooch design thing wasn't there. So I'm gonna give him a ring when I get outta work and see what the deal is. The final Product looks pretty sweet if you ask me. Nice job mooch. So n e ways I think the ordering is going to be easier than I thought. My buddy Dave (Tshirt guy) told me there's a website where I can post the shirt with all color and size options and link it to a secure paypal account. That way I can give everyone the link and everyone can order there own. And basically I can set an order deadline and once all orders are in Dave can access the site and print all the shirts to the exact amount ( I'm prob gonna snag a few extra if people want more at the meet just in case). So I think this is the route I'm gonna go because it just seems easier and safer for everyone involved. So detail are to come asap I promise. Just tying up all the final things. Just over a month to go boys!!!!

mooch29

Low n' Slow
Established Member
I'm here. Sorry I've been mia for a bit. I've been keeping up with everything just haven't posted in a while. I was waiting to here back from my Tshirt guy because when he sent me the final design I noticed the mooch design thing wasn't there. So I'm gonna give him a ring when I get outta work and see what the deal is. The final Product looks pretty sweet if you ask me. Nice job mooch. So n e ways I think the ordering is going to be easier than I thought. My buddy Dave (Tshirt guy) told me there's a website where I can post the shirt with all color and size options and link it to a secure paypal account. That way I can give everyone the link and everyone can order there own. And basically I can set an order deadline and once all orders are in Dave can access the site and print all the shirts to the exact amount ( I'm prob gonna snag a few extra if people want more at the meet just in case). So I think this is the route I'm gonna go because it just seems easier and safer for everyone involved. So detail are to come asap I promise. Just tying up all the final things. Just over a month to go boys!!!!

Sounds good! Let me know how that goes, I emailed him about it the other day, he just hasn't gotten back to me.

:beer:

mooch29

Low n' Slow
Established Member
Mooch gets the T shirts he orders for free right???? :lol1:

Last edited:

ChromeSnake98

Established Member
I know most already know but the official ordering thread has been posted and stickied with the link to the online store to purchase the shirts. Just try not to wait til the last second to order. Outta 50 something attendees we have only a handful that ordered.

f2hatch

Established Member
I noticed that too. Hopefully these guys come through and start buying soon. After all the hard work you and Mooch put into them.$20 shouldn't be hard to come up with.

Users who are viewing this thread