"Snake Fest 2011" T Shirt Thread!

mooch29

Low n' Slow
Established Member
What if I put 'NECA' and then 'Summer Cruise' smaller under it on the front, sideways up the shirt like I have in the 2nd shirt? Trying to come up with something different other than the usual small logo on the chest and something big on the front.

Still working on my exhaust tonght so most likely by the weekend I'll be able to switch things up once we all decide on a name. Waiting for my buddy's stud puller so I started claybaring my car last night. :banana:

My2003Mach1

Established Member
no ..lol make it "attractive"

New England Fast Ford FEST 2011
SVT and Specialty Mustang Cruise

(picture of a Cobra Mustang)
or SVT <~~in the center "Black shirt or whit shirt red SVT"

Colt state park, Rode Island
June 25th 2011

just an idea......

langod

Cobra: The Anti-hybrid
Established Member
I like the shirts overall, but not diggin the "gothic" font -- makes me think of "Sparkly Vampires Convention 2011"

matt87

Established Member
NECA is the sama abbreviation as the private christian school i graduated from in 94 New England Christian Academy. ya i'll pass if it says neca on it.

Cobra83

driveway warrior
Established Member
I think we are all being overcritical on this whole thing. i think its great that someone is going to take the time to design and have shirts made. However if asked I'd say I like "1st annual SVT Cruise"... and i think snake fest is iffy but most car shirts are ridiculous anyways. I'm sure what it is will be great or awesomely bad (just as great lol)

SVT03DAL

Established Member
This is my final input on this and to Mooch - I truly appreciate you taking the time to put together the design etc but ultimately the cruise and GTG is #1 on my priority list. Seeing that as of the moment there isn't an official New England Cobra Club, NECA really doesn't exist so no need to have that or any other club name on the shirt. If eventually a club is formed then we can re-evaluate in the fuutre. For the sake of keeping this simple and to the point, go with the desing of the front of shirt one and the design on back of shirt 2. Replace "1st Annual NECA Snake Fest" with "1st Annual SVT and Mustang Cruise" and keep the 2011 date along with Colt State Park etc...

DONE AND DONE... Let us see the final product when you get the chance to make the changes. Thanks again Mooch!

mooch29

Low n' Slow
Established Member
This is my final input on this and to Mooch - I truly appreciate you taking the time to put together the design etc but ultimately the cruise and GTG is #1 on my priority list. Seeing that as of the moment there isn't an official New England Cobra Club, NECA really doesn't exist so no need to have that or any other club name on the shirt. If eventually a club is formed then we can re-evaluate in the fuutre. For the sake of keeping this simple and to the point, go with the desing of the front of shirt one and the design on back of shirt 2. Replace "1st Annual NECA Snake Fest" with "1st Annual SVT and Mustang Cruise" and keep the 2011 date along with Colt State Park etc...

DONE AND DONE... Let us see the final product when you get the chance to make the changes. Thanks again Mooch!

I like your idea on that! I've honestly been trying to stick to what you were saying because this you were the one who came up with the idea for this whole thing!

I'll see what I can do this weekend :pop:

Cobra83

driveway warrior
Established Member
Thanks mooch for all the time and effort! It's def cool to have a shirt to accompany a great event!

LILBLKSNAKE

Village Idiot
Established Member

AMEN!!
Thanks again Mooch.
Let's not ruin a 40+ car event by bickering over names!!

Just saying- I suggested calling it Mooch-fest

ChromeSnake98

Established Member
First off I'm really pissed that we are already on 2 pages of a thread I should have been involved in.

Secondly which ever way the shirt idea goes I think they all look great and thanks alot again mooch for designing the shirt. There's so many guys involved now that I hope to GOD something on my end doesn't "eff" up. Lol. Anyways I guess it's a majority thing but I think I'm the only one that's a fan of #2 but either way the fact that something this big is actually happening is good enuf for me... Thanks again to SVT03DAL for even starting this. Anyways I'm rambling as usual but the shirts look awesome just make sure once we figure out a def design to let me know so I can get this ball rolling. And if possible just give me some decent time to make it all happen lol

mooch29

Low n' Slow
Established Member
First off I'm really pissed that we are already on 2 pages of a thread I should have been involved in.

Secondly which ever way the shirt idea goes I think they all look great and thanks alot again mooch for designing the shirt. There's so many guys involved now that I hope to GOD something on my end doesn't "eff" up. Lol. Anyways I guess it's a majority thing but I think I'm the only one that's a fan of #2 but either way the fact that something this big is actually happening is good enuf for me... Thanks again to SVT03DAL for even starting this. Anyways I'm rambling as usual but the shirts look awesome just make sure once we figure out a def design to let me know so I can get this ball rolling. And if possible just give me some decent time to make it all happen lol

That should be my fault for not referring you to this thread. Sorry bout that bud. I've been having some car trouble so my mind has been focused on that and I was in a rush to get this up.

My2003Mach1

Established Member

I love this idea.. lol thanks for reading my reply b4 .. :beer:

ChromeSnake98

Established Member
That should be my fault for not referring you to this thread. Sorry bout that bud. I've been having some car trouble so my mind has been focused on that and I was in a rush to get this up.

No prob at all man I'm just glad to be a part of it all. Sorry about the car troubles man.... Anything I could possibly help with??? As well as being "really really ridiculously good looking,(lol) I also have a day job as mechanic at a dealership.... Lemme know if theres anything I can do to help u out

Users who are viewing this thread