*SmokinStangs Laconia Sept 9-11, 2011*

My2003Mach1

Established Member
I've decided not to go... saving for the E85 Swap and tune... I got everything i need.

Just need to schedule a tune!

Have a safe trip boys and stay dry.....

2001Bullitt

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Been hanging and drinking since yesterday at 4. Just finished swimming. Mint up here right now. Naswa beach party later should be a good time

d3m01iti0n

Slow Vehicle Team
Established Member
I drove up and did a few laps around. Lots of nice Mustangs. Somebody was driving a black R32 Skyline around, very nice. I got shit to do tonight but I will be back up there tomorrow.

Any parties tomorrow?

Jibber

Kevin
Established Member
I'm heading up Saturday night. Should be good to just drive around and check out all the nice cars

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
Wtf. Went to the naswa at 11 last night and it was dead. Everyone gonto bed? Hung in the parking lot till 1230 with a few frriends

TheCat033

"The Green Monster"
Established Member
Same here Jake, we were there from like 8-11 and no one showed so we bailed and drank free beer back at the house lol

Jibber

Kevin
Established Member
Cant get an answer out of anybody so seems to be a waste to head up today.

Sorry, I was going up after work and wasn't sure when I was gonna get out. I went up and caught the "Run on the NHIS track event" It was pretty cool to see the cars running on the track. Info I got from one persone was there were well over 100 cars around the area today. I think the big push will be the car show on Sunday.
The weather was great.

matt87

Established Member
i had a decent time. my only complaints was the show was a bit to long and disorganized. the place was huge but dumpy, and folks parked wherever instead of their class was. turnout was a little low in my opinion considering the amount of advertising they did. i hope next year will be better and on a different date than the Tasca show.

DAVESVT2000

Established Member
^
This

Someone care to fill me in on why the NH mustang club ended up having NOTHING to do with this show ?

For all the hype all summer long I would have expected 3 - 400 cars, not about 175.

Highly disorganized, cars parking wherever they wanted. I had a good time seeing people I know, but overall this show was quite the let down.

LILBLKSNAKE

Village Idiot
Established Member
Someone care to fill me in on why the NH mustang club ended up having NOTHING to do with this show ?

NHMC ran the car show for the TASCA Ford Fest at NE Dragway and the club President met with the Tasca family after the event and was personally invited to the Tasca car show on Saturday with a nice spot set up for the group to park and many club members ended up getting awards.

photo1.jpg

DSC00950.jpg

Last edited:

stanggt10

Established Member
Wow.......kind of like dumping your your girlfreind because the more popular girl spoke to you.
Not to cool if you ask me unless there is more of a back story to share.
I went to the Laconia Rally and had a great time.

LILBLKSNAKE

Village Idiot
Established Member
Wow.......kind of like dumping your your girlfreind because the more popular girl spoke to you.
Not to cool if you ask me unless there is more of a back story to share.
I went to the Laconia Rally and had a great time.

There was a whole lot more to it. Not like your scenario at all actually.
Basically NHMC ran the car show there every year for over 20 years.
The Laconia event was supposed to end with a cruise to the NHMC show.
At some point the Laconia people decided they wanted total control of the weekend and both parties agreed to go their separate ways.
As far as I know people that attended either event had nothing but good things to say either way.

There was also a Mustangs Unlimited show that weekend too I believe.
Just a whole lot to do on the same weekend. Pretty good to have choices :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread