*SmokinStangs Laconia Sept 9-11, 2011*

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
figured this needed to be in here for all to see. Schedule includes a car show and a cruise to New Hampshire Motor Speedway

SmokinStangs.com proudly presents, and offers an open invitation to this inaugural "SmokinStangs Laconia" - Summer 2011 event.
This event will be taking place in beautiful and scenic Laconia, NH (well known for Laconia Motorcycle - Bike Week), in the summer of 2011.

This will not only be an epic Mustang rally, but a celebration of an American Icon, the Ford Mustang and the people that are passionate about them.
SmokinStangs - Laconia, is more than an event.....it is a destination!!

any updates I see for this event I will post in here....mark your calendars mustang owners!!

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pgTxCNyb8Ok"]YouTube - SmokinStangs-Laconia / Summer_2011 / An Epic Mustang Celebration[/nomedia]

comingSoonSmokinStangsLaconia-3-1-1.gif

matt87

Established Member
hmmm.....this does sound like a good time. Dan you interested?

f2hatch

Established Member
I'll make the trip up from CT.

Last edited:

TheCat033

"The Green Monster"
Established Member
definitely plan on making an appearance....probably going to organize a cruise up there from my area and commandeer some hotel rooms for the event. should be a good time

Cobra83

driveway warrior
Established Member
I'll be heading up with 5-10 of us. might have to bend the rules alittle bit so phlobus will bring the L.

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
I'll be heading up with 5-10 of us. might have to bend the rules alittle bit so phlobus will bring the L.

I believe "Ford" brands are encouraged to come along. If the show on sunday goes with the NHMC rules it will be open to anything. Im sure an L of all things is more than welcome

Users who are viewing this thread