*SmokinStangs Laconia Sept 9-11, 2011*

TheCat033

"The Green Monster"
Established Member
It's too bad people bailed and went elsewhere but oh well we had a great time in Laconia regardless of the event turnout, already can't wait for next year!

stanggt10

Established Member
Thanks for the clarification..........just sounded like Tasca stepped in and swept NHMC off their feet.
Not the case.........anyway, it's all good......choices!!

mooch29

Low n' Slow
Established Member
Tasca was fun, thanks for the heads up from Ed, had to wipe all the saliva off my car from all the girls licking it and wanting to smell my seat

FromGTtoSVT

can't believe I am still here
Established Member
^
This

Someone care to fill me in on why the NH mustang club ended up having NOTHING to do with this show ?

For all the hype all summer long I would have expected 3 - 400 cars, not about 175.

Highly disorganized, cars parking wherever they wanted. I had a good time seeing people I know, but overall this show was quite the let down.

So the real answer to your question is SmokingStangs kicked out NHMC. Anything else you hear is just a lie.

The person who set up and ran this event decided to turn his back on his friends, kick out the group that supported him the most.

As a result, the show had a low turn out and was unorganized.

I won't go into the details of what was said and what was done, but I can promise you it wasn't becuase of NHMC...it was becuase of a power trip.

I wish the best of luck to Bob and the event in the future, however after what he said and did to NHMC I only feel it's fair that everyone hears the otherside of the story and THE TRUTH.

Hopefully next year I will be able to attend and can put all the high school BS behind.:beer:

SVT03DAL

Established Member
That used to happen to me during my bodybuilding years.
Heard you're doing the NPC show on the 29th- Good Luck. Alot of work and a lot of fun.

Thanks buddy! Fortunately I've stayed very lean since my last show in July so I don't have to drop much BF (if any).

More like those guys drooling over your cars paint. "DUUUUUUDDDDDEEEE how much did that paint job cost:eek:"

:lol1::beer:

Haha, true true.

mooch29

Low n' Slow
Established Member
Popcorn-Factory-Christmas-Tin.jpg

:pop::pop::pop::pop::pop::pop::pop:

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
it will have to be...both are still going to want "their weekend" next year.....or one is just go move to a diff weekend which will prob only be 1 week off from the other and it will again mess with the others thing. It needs to be addressed like adults so it benefit everyone in the area and people that want to come hang out like the 2 events should be.

LILBLKSNAKE

Village Idiot
Established Member
it will have to be...both are still going to want "their weekend" next year.....or one is just go move to a diff weekend which will prob only be 1 week off from the other and it will again mess with the others thing. It needs to be addressed like adults so it benefit everyone in the area and people that want to come hang out like the 2 events should be.

It's really not that complicated.

NHMC usually does a FUNSPOT show.
SmokinStangs uses the drive-in.

if they both choose separate weekends, then we all win!!

Unless i move ED DAY to September, then everyone will come to NE dragway anyway! :)

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
It's really not that complicated.

NHMC usually does a FUNSPOT show.
SmokinStangs uses the drive-in.

if they both choose separate weekends, then we all win!!

Unless i move ED DAY to September, then everyone will come to NE dragway anyway! :)

the combination idea was much better imo

yes I know I would be at ED Day!

dark_cobra_01

Established Member
Actually, it's almost Christmas, you should get me one of those popcorn tins with the dividers and three different flavors of popcorn!!

I know I have an old one 3 flavor one in the basement, an old x-mas gift for Johnny.. It will be the Perfect re-wrapped gift to you for the holidays.. Stop by and I'll give it to you as an early gift. It might still have popcorn in it that I'd call "Aged" at this point...

:pop:

Users who are viewing this thread