Single vs twin

tt335ci03cobra

Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
That’s going to be awesome I’m happy for ya man, sounds like it’s coming together well

Fuel you’re probably covered having been big twin screw. Exciting man keep us posted

Marvin9075

Established Member
Thanks man … slowly but surely getting there … excited to see what this forced inductions turbo is gonna do … and yes sir fuel is covered for sure. Really need to get a set of 15s on the rear and better breaks up front next.

tt335ci03cobra

Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
a great Efficient brake kit if still around is the brakeman 13” system. He had some great detailed threads. I believe cobrabob or the gentleman from ftbr had done that kit but I cannot remember.

I’m probably going to do the Kenny brown pro4R kit next year over the winter. It’s a spendy kit but it’s basically all the braking you could ever need. I’d like to send them my car and fit those as well as template and possibly shoehorn their preliminary SLA 99-04 prototype on. It’d be spendy because it’s spindles and all but I think it’d be nuts for extra front end feel/grip. I have some zero interest car care one cards so it’s just money in money out.

Users who are viewing this thread