Single turbo or Vortech

busarich

Established Member
I was contemplating twins and the paxton. After talking to beefcake i went with the paxton, easy install some of the easiest install directions i have ever dealt with and beefs customer service is AMAZING

Screamin363

Established Member
Love my single Hellion (76mm)
25mpg and power for days! It has not even hit the full potential with 6psi.

I've installed twins and I really don't see the draw...other than trying to add inches to your d*#k and more weight. Anyone of these adders listed will most likely out perform the stock long block.

JPC turned up a single 76mm on a coyote and put 1200rwhp also. So for me Ill take a single turbo.

KBSVTCOBRA

Banned

I've installed twins and I really don't see the draw...other than trying to add inches to your d*#k and more weight. Anyone of these adders listed will most likely out perform the stock long block.

JPC turned up a single 76mm on a coyote and put 1200rwhp also. So for me Ill take a single turbo.

The only thing that I don't like about the hellion single kit is where the turbo is located in the bumper.

Screamin363

Established Member
Sure has fooled many people....my reply once the hood is popped....yup just a stock motor with some exhaust work!

SILV03MustangGT

Han Brolo CDR 5.Broliance
Established Member

Still faster :p :beer:

slamdcoop0428

Established Member
Love my hellion twin kit. 550ft lbs at only 5.5 psi. It will only get better as I turn it up. Like you I'm more into a street car then ET in the 1/4.

SILV03MustangGT

Han Brolo CDR 5.Broliance
Established Member
Love my hellion twin kit. 550ft lbs at only 5.5 psi. It will only get better as I turn it up. Like you I'm more into a street car then ET in the 1/4.

My car will never be setup as a straight drag car. I love the TT setup and I have considered selling my blower kit and motor and going fully forged and TT :banana:. I leave for MS on friday and I am gonna see how much more I can get outta the car while on slicks and skinnies when I am down there. After that the car will be parked for the next year.

tt335ci03cobra

Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
I'm a fan of tt, if you are above 2,000 ft alt, it's the most logical to go custom tt.

I remember months back that the hellion kits were not working right, can't remember why, I hope they've fixed it by now because all of their other kits have always been industry leaders.

Centrifugals are nice as are pd blowers but if you want a dependable 1000hp that is drivable and not super loud or aggressively idling, some twins at 14psi on a built coyote is the way to go for sure. Good luck.

If/when my 5.4 goes out, I'll sell it and swap a built coyote into mine, gotta love the smaller physical size and amazing vvt-ti heads.

KBSVTCOBRA

Banned
I'm a fan of tt, if you are above 2,000 ft alt, it's the most logical to go custom tt.

I remember months back that the hellion kits were not working right, can't remember why, I hope they've fixed it by now because all of their other kits have always been industry leaders.

Centrifugals are nice as are pd blowers but if you want a dependable 1000hp that is drivable and not super loud or aggressively idling, some twins at 14psi on a built coyote is the way to go for sure. Good luck.

If/when my 5.4 goes out, I'll sell it and swap a built coyote into mine, gotta love the smaller physical size and amazing vvt-ti heads.

Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread