Should I.....

FoofKiller

I> /\/\
Established Member
LOL Steve... I forgot to buy gas because we never got any in your gas sipper...

I wasn't going to charge you 10 grand for the wheels... I would take 29 on stands, and thats asking 6 for the wheels and tires... Steve (black KB Vert) offered me 5 grand for the wheels a week after I bought them... so 29 + 5 = 34... I asked 35 cause thats about what I would want... I'm not trying to screw a good friend, I just don't want to sell the damn car. If it was for sale, I'd sell it to you for a good deal.:beer:

I know bro. It's cool. We're just having a little fun at your expense.

Andrew91GT

Established Member
Dude, are you stoned? Your fox is 100x nicer than one of those yuppiemobiles.

Keep the fox!

DHG BULLITT

Try to find Mr. Warren G
Established Member
My car will possibly be for sale soon. I'm looking into a new aviator or denali, something along the nicer small suv track. Starting to realize mountain biking, drumming and playing guitar live, taking the dog to the lake, are all more fun than babying a cobra round town trying to keep it out of pot holes and away from speed traps. Only to get on it for a brief 10 second blast down the highway late Friday night.

FoofKiller

I> /\/\
Established Member
My car will possibly be for sale soon. I'm looking into a new aviator or denali, something along the nicer small suv track. Starting to realize mountain biking, drumming and playing guitar live, taking the dog to the lake, are all more fun than babying a cobra round town trying to keep it out of pot holes and away from speed traps. Only to get on it for a brief 10 second blast down the highway late Friday night.

Let me know when you get back into town so we can GTG with the guitars.

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member

Yea but I think Steve wants a fast car, hense him asking me if I was selling mine...:lol1:

xtremejc

Boost Addict
Established Member
I didn't want T/F wheels because I still think they are inferior wheels... maybe HRE left overs that didn't pass spec or something, just how I feel...:bored:

Matt:

Wait untill you see the set I just got for my 03 Cobra before you go making statements like that bro. They are just as nice as the HRE sans the name... I got a great deal on my set but even at full price they are priced way better than the HRE and Iforged for an equal quality wheel... I guarantee you will be suprised with them... Plus Steve at True Forged is a class act to deal with !!! :rockon::beer:

Mach1Marauder

Banned
Matt:

Wait untill you see the set I just got for my 03 Cobra before you go making statements like that bro. They are just as nice as the HRE sans the name... I got a great deal on my set but even at full price they are priced way better than the HRE and Iforged for an equal quality wheel... I guarantee you will be suprised with them... Plus Steve at True Forged is a class act to deal with !!! :rockon::beer:

Link sucka! I need some new street wheels!:rockon:

blownaltered

Established Member
Link sucka! I need some new street wheels!:rockon:

I didn't know you could get custom wheels for electric powered wheel chairs. Damn son you moving up in the world, get you bling on. Throw a couple speakers on that b*tch and people might actually think you cool. :-D

Mach1Marauder

Banned
I didn't know you could get custom wheels for electric powered wheel chairs. Damn son you moving up in the world, get you bling on. Throw a couple speakers on that b*tch and people might actually think you cool. :-D

I'm still gonna have a system in Louise!
Actually I have a shop that's gonna build me a system for me for running their logo.:coolman:

Andrew91GT

Established Member

Not a true car guy, I see how it is. Have fun with that soccer-mom mobile :banana:

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
Matt:

sounds good! Throw em on a scale with the tires aired up, I might get a set for my 90 if they are that good...:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread