Should I.....

DHG BULLITT

Try to find Mr. Warren G
Established Member
Shaddup SlowMo!:bash:
I've forgotten more stuff than you'll EVER know and I'm still smarter than you...........with half my brain tied behind my back!:poke:

I'll take you up on that challenge. There are thousands of online IQ test websites...lets do the damn thing.

xtremejc

Boost Addict
Established Member
sounds good! Throw em on a scale with the tires aired up, I might get a set for my 90 if they are that good...:beer:

As a matter of fact I already did that:

Rears:
18X10's with 305/35/18 Nitto DR's - 54 lbs each

Fronts:
18X9's with 275/40/18 Nitto NT555's - 55 lbs each

The regular street radials are actually much heavier than the DR's even though the rear wheel is slightly heavier...

Wild Bill, the website is:

http://www.trueforgedwheels.com/wheels.html

Mach1Marauder

Banned
As a matter of fact I already did that:

Rears:
18X10's with 305/35/18 Nitto DR's - 54 lbs each

Fronts:
18X9's with 275/40/18 Nitto NT555's - 55 lbs each

The regular street radials are actually much heavier than the DR's even though the rear wheel is slightly heavier...

Wild Bill, the website is:

http://www.trueforgedwheels.com/wheels.html

Thanks man!
Street wheels are gonna be hard for me to pick out. Both the front and rear will prolly have to be custom wheels due to my narrowed rear end and I have fox arms in the front.......and I don't want something everyone else has. I HAVE to be different.:coolman:

DHG BULLITT

Try to find Mr. Warren G
Established Member
Not a true car guy, I see how it is. Have fun with that soccer-mom mobile :banana:

Not exactly, cars are a great hobby. However I'm in school and don't have the money to maintain the car as it needs to be, so there is no point in keeping it around. Mountain Bikes don't fit in it, my dog tears up the back seat, my drums won't fit, and 3 guitars and an amp barley will. All of which are more significant in my life at the moment than the car they are being carried around in.

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
Not exactly, cars are a great hobby. However I'm in school and don't have the money to maintain the car as it needs to be, so there is no point in keeping it around. Mountain Bikes don't fit in it, my dog tears up the back seat, my drums won't fit, and 3 guitars and an amp barley will. All of which are more significant in my life at the moment than the car they are being carried around in.

you should get rid of it man, anyone who puts that much shit plus a dog in their Cobra doesn't need or deserve to have one...:shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread