Shopify AUP Definitions

77f60b172b755bb1e96eef1f46ce7279.jpg
0996fd2d06998ca37c479b7bd1baebaf.jpg
c7e535a4cdcfd5653027423237257df7.jpg
ee953cf2f6b015505750824ff4194ab2.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

JJackson515

Established Member
What is the premise for Shopify exactly? Are they an online retailer or a transaction company like Paypal?

Sent from my SM-G935P using the svtperformance.com mobile app

They are a shopping cart provider. Basically deals with the layout and how the store works, adding items to the cart, etc. Paypal is a payment processor and just deals with taking the money from the buyer, and giving it to the seller.

BRNG ITT

Established Member
Their virtue signaling and pandering is so easily verifiable.

According to NHTSA, in 2016, 10,497 people died in alcohol-impaired crashes. (Significantly more than the number murdered with a firearm.) Countless others were a victim of alcohol related violence.

Yet Shopify has no plans to stop or limit the sale of alcohol on their platform.

coposrv

Established Member
Completely sucks for the businesses that have invested heavily in Shopify’s model but Shopify has no one to answer to other than their shareholders. Dont like it? Don’t invest and use something else. Business’ should be able to do however they please. Free market will correct it self.

I still want to open a CC processing company to take advantage of these short sighted virtue signaling companies.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

IronSnake

Beers for the boys
Established Member
maximum freedom.

When I read that, a fighter jet flew over.

I'm not entirely surprised. It's evident that businesses are beginning to take a stance on supporting/not supporting things. The tech world is entirely soaked in liberal progressive ideals mostly because they are echo chambers and microcosms of ideals that they only want to hear. Anything different is burned at the stake, cut at the head, and thrown by the wayside.

It's evident that the sheer number of anti-2A companies trying to neuter gun sales are going to really only do one thing- make them stronger/make local businesses stronger. We have Palmetto State Armory here. I have zero reason to visit any box store that sells firearms/ammunition. I just go to PSA, buy my goods, support a local business, and don't have to worry about them coming out with a statement tomorrow saying "guns bad, make scary sound, no more".

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
When I read that, a fighter jet flew over.

I'm not entirely surprised. It's evident that businesses are beginning to take a stance on supporting/not supporting things. The tech world is entirely soaked in liberal progressive ideals mostly because they are echo chambers and microcosms of ideals that they only want to hear. Anything different is burned at the stake, cut at the head, and thrown by the wayside.

It's evident that the sheer number of anti-2A companies trying to neuter gun sales are going to really only do one thing- make them stronger/make local businesses stronger. We have Palmetto State Armory here. I have zero reason to visit any box store that sells firearms/ammunition. I just go to PSA, buy my goods, support a local business, and don't have to worry about them coming out with a statement tomorrow saying "guns bad, make scary sound, no more".

I'm waiting for PSA to open a location in MB.

KingBlack

I'm more stupid than I post
Established Member
I'm waiting for PSA to open a location in MB.
last I talked with them, they had no plans. but this is when i lived in columbia a few years ago. I don't see them doing it unless they go big. would probably be more outdoorsman facility than range, like the one off I-26

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
last I talked with them, they had no plans. but this is when i lived in columbia a few years ago. I don't see them doing it unless they go big. would probably be more outdoorsman facility than range, like the one off I-26

If Bass Pro ever leaves that location would be perfect.

Users who are viewing this thread