She drove off with the new owner last night....

SomeSoldier

I wanna go fast.
Established Member
Sorry to hear about the Cobra having to go. But awesome purchase on the GTR. Amazing car, be sure to post up some numbers and mods.

LTHL VNM

Don't call it a comeback
Established Member
Wow bet it was hard seeing it drive off, the new ride will be sick! Keep us posted on the numbers the snake lays out !

It was, i've got a lot of history with that car....but the new owner is loving it and is very capable behind the wheel, unlike some of the other jerkoffs that wanted to buy it

Appreciate it man!:beer: Will do. We're all automatic, which I wish we could stay away from but being able to tie in with gas stations has it's benefits.

It's so close man lol The motor is in but I've been fighting the power steering lines for the past few days and recently pulled my back so I haven't been able put much time in since last week. Hopefully in the next couple weeks it'll be running.

Damn, that's shitty! I look forward to seeing the finished product (i used the term "finished" loosely, because these cars are never finished haha!. as for the wash, gotta tailer your product to your customers and the tunnel washes can be very profitable in the right locations but if there's anything i can help you with from my experience opening mine, just ask!

Congrats Tony! That beauty evolved from a minor blip on the radar to a downright nasty street car that was by far one of my favorite Cobras. Glad it went to an enthusiast, I'm excited to see what your future R35 turns into when you snap out of this dream world where you think you're going to keep it relatively stock.

Thanks Kev! Yeah, it's crazy how "e-famous" the car is...the new owner is already having to get used to the gas station conversations and i can't imagine the attention he's gonna get at TX2k12 when he opens the door to get in the driver seat and people that have met me there don't recognize him but know the car. he's gonna drag some fools :reckon:

and yeah, everyone i know wants to start a calendar style pool to see when i finally drop this "keep it relatively stock" idea....we will see

It's always to see your car drive away especially one you have had for so long and put a lot into over the years. Although transitioning to a gtr certainly will ease the pain. Glad to see though that the cobra went to a decent owner.

yeah, the GTR is one of the only cars i would've sold the Cobra for so that made it a little easier...and like you said, with it going to a cool guy that's for the best

Sorry to hear about the Cobra having to go. But awesome purchase on the GTR. Amazing car, be sure to post up some numbers and mods.

Thanks! I'm pumped to get into the GTR. i've been on svtp for so long that i'll still spend as much time on here as i do on NAGTROC so ya'll will be able to watch the progress, pics, vids, mods, etc :beer:

selbyvince

Established Member
i just sold mine as well to a member on here, weve already done paperwork, and hes flying down to drive her home next saturday.. :(

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I know and remember the feeling Tony, even though it was a few years ago. Seeing my '03 Cobra leave on a transporter was really tough, but having met the new owner there at the same time made it easier because I knew he'd take good care of it. Life then moves on. I wish you the very best Tony, and hope you love the GTR you're planning to buy. That is a great car for sure. Don't be a stranger here, and post up pics of your GTR when you get it. :)

Users who are viewing this thread