SexyMach wrecked her car...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evenflow

Established Member
Glad your ok but...

when you rear end someone it is ultimately your own fault. You should have been ready to break as soon as that person was. It tells me you were tailing them rather badly probably.

Perhaps you are not built to drive a high hp car, and I am not trying to be rude or anything just offering a suggestion.

SoCalCobra311

Team 5.0
Established Member
Glad your ok but...

when you rear end someone it is ultimately your own fault. You should have been ready to break as soon as that person was. It tells me you were tailing them rather badly probably.

Perhaps you are not built to drive a high hp car, and I am not trying to be rude or anything just offering a suggestion.

wowzers! but yes glad your ok.

I let my wife drive my mach to work and back every so often. Chicks loves fast cars too! But yes, Im nervous the once every so often I let her drive it. Id made sure I went along a few times just to make sure she knew how much room to give ppl and how to drive a car with 400+ HP. It surely is a different ball game.

Last edited:

txbull

Established Member
dam... the girl doe not need to be bagged on ! she and only she knows what happend and dont need people to tell her stupid shit..phfft
anyway glad your ok ashley.now go get you another beautiful mach and tha haters can go get phuked in tha neck

Last edited:

03 DSG Snake

Unknown Cyborg
Established Member
dam... the girl doe not need to be bagged on ! she and only she knows what happend and dont need people to tell her stupid shit..phfft
anyway glad your ok ashley.now go get you another beautiful mach and tha haters can go get phuked in tha neck

lolwutsp3.jpg

Last edited:

slowcoupe89

holic of many variations
Established Member
NNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Glad to hear you're okay! Sh!t happens, we all make mistakes. You'll get another soon enough.

I LOVED your mach....

Evenflow

Established Member

:rollseyes

SoCalCobra311

Team 5.0
Established Member
if yall think she cant "handle" the horse power of a mach, why suggest a termi?

lokslikasolstic

Mrs. 203Cree
Established Member
Just because she couldn't get stopped in time does NOT automatically mean she was tailing the guy. All sorts of different factors could have been involved in her not being able to get stopped in time. The same thing happened to me and a friend. I had to slam on my breaks to avoid hitting a guy that started walking out in front of me, my friend was quite a ways back and when he hit his brakes his car skidded right into the back of me b/c he slid on a puddle of water. Ironically he was in a Terminator...hrm.

Also, they way a lot of guys drive around here I would say girls are way more equipped to handle more horsepower.

AaronK

Established Member
Some of ya'll say upgrade... in my opinion Mach's are the bestest! lol :banana: My bf is trying to talk me into getting into a Termi..but eh.... my heart belongs to an AB Mach... but I just hope I can find another one!

Thanks for the support guys.. I never imagined this would happen to me. I have cried my eyes out about it but now it's just time to think clearly and figure out the next step..

I'll let ya know what happens with it all...

Machs are great but 03/04 Cobras are amazing. You wont ever regret getting a terminator if you get one. That being said, I wouldn't blame you if you got another Mach 1. Yours was VERY nice. Im sorry that happened, and thank heaven you're ok.

OrangeMach23

BOOSTIDMACH
Established Member
The Azure Blue is one of the best colors in the MACH. I guess you will just have to get a Sonic Blue Termi now. Listen to your boyfriend!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread