Established Member
Next time, I'll rear end ya. Deal?

Ryan

It's Not Your Concern
Super Moderator
img_bumpercar1.jpg
Now that was funny.
This Thread is long overdue for SMACKDOWN
Not really. I went back and read most of the thread. The only issue I see is a bunch of people who are perfect while driving. I don't know how many times in the NoVA area I've had idiots cut me off to slam on their brakes. Around here, if you aren't on their bumper you ain't close enough. The OP hasn't denied anything. If this were a dude, this thread would be about two pages of "Oh that sucks, time to upgrade."

SexyMach1

Girls Do it Better
Established Member
thats shitty, try and get the rims off to put on the next one!

I did! And exhaust!

hey, not sure where your from but just saw another ab mach for you on craigslist, under hartford ct section for cars, $19000, but it has lambo doors, some other junk you might want to remove

Yeah, not feeling the lambos...

+1

I just came across this Ashley. I'm sorry to hear it. I know how excited you were when you got it. You'll get another one though. :beer:

YES i was! I'll get another one!
oh shit, good your are ok, not good with the mach1:-( du you repair the mach1?

Yes, the bf bought it back and we're going to repair it!:rockon:

But in the meantime, I'm in the market for another one

Cobra Jet 429

Hot Rod Lincoln
Established Member
Yeah that's totalled.
No question in my opinion.
hood, fenders, bumper, core support, radiator, headlights, a/c condenser are all guaranteed to be shot. And if those front rails are twisted at all, it's a lost cause. You **** up suspension geometry and it's over. Yes it can be "fixed" but that metal won't have the integrity it used to, and in the event of another accident, the results could be catastrophic.

lokslikasolstic

Mrs. 203Cree
Established Member
Not really. I went back and read most of the thread. The only issue I see is a bunch of people who are perfect while driving. I don't know how many times in the NoVA area I've had idiots cut me off to slam on their brakes. Around here, if you aren't on their bumper you ain't close enough. The OP hasn't denied anything. If this were a dude, this thread would be about two pages of "Oh that sucks, time to upgrade."

+65,000

I would understand if she was trying to deny she was a fault or ranting about the other person, but she has done neither. I'm surprised this is still even a discussion TBH.

SexyMach1

Girls Do it Better
Established Member
Yeah that's totalled.
No question in my opinion.
hood, fenders, bumper, core support, radiator, headlights, a/c condenser are all guaranteed to be shot. And if those front rails are twisted at all, it's a lost cause. You **** up suspension geometry and it's over. Yes it can be "fixed" but that metal won't have the integrity it used to, and in the event of another accident, the results could be catastrophic.

Yes, the frame is bent. And yes it was totalled. It won't be a car that goes on the road when fixed...it's going to be a track car for the most part, if he doesn't decided to part it out. I got my wheels and exhaust :banana: which is all I wanted :rockon:

+65,000

I would understand if she was trying to deny she was a fault or ranting about the other person, but she has done neither. I'm surprised this is still even a discussion TBH.

+1,000,000...

Thank you for saying what you did. Glad most of you on here are perfect...and nothing bad ever happens to you :dw:

Riddla

It's for your own protection
Established Member
I see some post was deleted...hmmm

JC_SapphireBlue_GT

Established Member
Yes, the frame is bent. And yes it was totalled. It won't be a car that goes on the road when fixed...it's going to be a track car for the most part, if he doesn't decided to part it out. I got my wheels and exhaust :banana: which is all I wanted :rockon:

if you decide to part it out, id be interested in the seats.

Ryan

It's Not Your Concern
Super Moderator

I'm not not taking responsibility for it. I should have had my brakes replaced couple of months ago... You're completely right, it was my fault. I'm still sick over it though
yeah, she may not have divulged everything up front, but when called out, acknowledged. I'm not sure why this is such a huge issue.

If this was one of the 'established' female members such as Julie, Molly, or others, you guys would be all sympathetic regardless of the situation.

This thread ain't heading to Smackdown because people want to be an ass for no reason. You want a Smackdown thread, start one.

Now move on...:dancenana:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread