Your HIDs blind others
Established Member
Vinyl read the thread and posted.

What is this, third person day? :shrug:

If it bent the k-member, it's toast. :(

95YellowGTBeast

LS7killr
Established Member
i think its totaled ashley.... what did you hit or what hit you! seriously! Don't Worry Easley Driver are probably the worst in the world! that comments not referring to you either.

Nick

Fat-cat

Established Member
that sucks about the Mach. Time to jump up a level to a SB terminator with your chrome saleens its just a crash and it was just a car as long as you were not hurt or anyone else it was a good day.

kyl

Peanutbutter & Jealous
Established Member
Well that blows... I guess its upgrade time.

oh and btw your rear-end still looks nice!!! :rolling:

ImMACHnU03

I race in Heels!
Established Member
DAMN girl! Its bad luck for a machs. First mine then yours. I hope you are ok. Oh I think if mine was that bad I would have cried.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Sorry to hear about the accident Ashley. You had a gorgeous Mach 1. Glad you're okay except for the air bag burns. Cars can be replaced. Not to worry, all will be well soon.

rsnyder

SVT
Established Member
Like the title says...I wrecked my car. It happened on my way home from work Friday afternoon. I'm still very upset about it so I'm just getting around to posting about it...

I'm okay but my car, well, she is not
frown.gif
Some idiot slammed on brakes in front of me and my car didn't stop quick enough. Both air bags deployed so I got a few burns from that. The damage to the front of my car is horrible
frown.gif
I'm completely devastated...

-Ashley

Here's a few cell phone pics of it...

wreckd.jpg

wreck.jpg

Some idiot slammed on brakes in front of you, and YOUR CAR couldn't stop in time...??? WoW, how about this..."Somebody traveling in front of me hit the brakes real fast, and I Slammed into the back of him because I was out-driving my own reaction time, and not giving myself enough distance between my car and his"...! :nono:

But anyway, good luck getting everything taken care of. Don't lay down for the insurance company. :thumbsup:

BLK93GT

Established Member
Glad to hear you are ok, cars can be fixed/replaced. It looks pretty bad but not beyond fixing.

Common

Established Member
That's an urban legend. It's illegal for them to discriminate against sex, race, etc....

Sorry about your Mach, my fingers are arossed that it will someday be back on the road.

No it's not. It is not discrimination, it's facts. Young males are more likelly to speed/crash according to statistics.

Julie GT07CS

Established Member
Ashley, I am so sorry about your car but relieved you didn't get seriously hurt! :uh oh:

SexyMach1

Girls Do it Better
Established Member
Some of ya'll say upgrade... in my opinion Mach's are the bestest! lol :banana: My bf is trying to talk me into getting into a Termi..but eh.... my heart belongs to an AB Mach... but I just hope I can find another one!

Thanks for the support guys.. I never imagined this would happen to me. I have cried my eyes out about it but now it's just time to think clearly and figure out the next step..

I'll let ya know what happens with it all...

BajaBoy

Established Member
Some idiot slammed on brakes in front of you, and YOUR CAR couldn't stop in time...??? WoW, how about this..."Somebody traveling in front of me hit the brakes real fast, and I Slammed into the back of him because I was out-driving my own reaction time, and not giving myself enough distance between my car and his"...! :nono:

But anyway, good luck getting everything taken care of. Don't lay down for the insurance company. :thumbsup:

yeaaahh... if you rear end someone then it is YOUR fault, no matter how you look at it. :rollseyes it is that simple.

poor car.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread