Sell or not?

Zemedici

Established Member
He already explained this guy is not a close friend. Just and acquaintance. And the guy makes more money than he does and is just stupid with his money. I swear no one reads around here.

Financial irresponsibility leads to much deserved consequences.

Yeah forreal.

'I'm just going to jump in a thread, not read shit, and post my idiotic response'

democrats.

C0bra99

Established Member
He already explained this guy is not a close friend. Just and acquaintance. And the guy makes more money than he does and is just stupid with his money. I swear no one reads around here.

Financial irresponsibility leads to much deserved consequences.
Actually I can read fine. I think it's you that is having an issue reading. My comment wasn't towards the OP but to Zemedici. I'll include it for you since your behind the curve:coolman:

My friends finances are quite frankly none of my business. If he wants to sell me something cheap to help you out, that's fine. But that's the end of it. I'm not going to help you pay your mortgage with the money I make with my wisER business endeavors. That doesnt mean 'i dont give a shit about my friends', it means they're grown ass men and should look out for themselves.

Branhammer

Established Member
Actually I can read fine. I think it's you that is having an issue reading. My comment wasn't towards the OP but to Zemedici. I'll include it for you since your behind the curve:coolman:

Oh my bad. But you didn't quote Zemedici or in any way address him in your post that I quoted. So I assumed you were addressing the OP.

Zemedici

Established Member

he said he 'wouldnt do that to a friend' in that post I quoted. Are you dumb?

Go back to lurking.

You seem oddly upset, did OP buy your boat and is flipping it? Are you upset about it? :D

C0bra99

Established Member
Yeah forreal.

'I'm just going to jump in a thread, not read shit, and post my idiotic response'

democrats.

Yes that's it. Did you even READ where I'm from? nice reading comprehension:bored:. how big of a line is there for people waiting to become your friend:-D?

Zemedici

Established Member
Yes that's it. Did you even READ where I'm from? nice reading comprehension:bored:. how big of a line is there for people waiting to become your friend:-D?

wouldnt know. Hard to keep track. Not many i would assume because I dont associate with...Edited by Staff. :)

and the 'democrat' remark went entirely over your head. Thanks for flying Delta.

1386027458742.jpg

Screw-Rice

I like BBC
Established Member
This was my plan the entire time. Run it for the summer, and sell it right before the winter for about 7500-8k and still make a nice profit. To be honest it has a very nice 05 Mercury saltwater 90 on it. Good compression on all cylinders, fires right up, and runs great, I really don't know what could go wrong from now until then.

I would do that then. Better to enjoy the one you have that has been sorted out instead of buying another used that you will have to invest time all over again doing the same thing. Then sell that thing at the end of the season. Once that is done, take your $8000 and send a pic to the guy you bought it from of you making it rain.

I love the guys preaching morality. If you're reckless with your money and get in a bind and have to sell your toys in a fire sale, that's on you.

Zemedici

Established Member
I would do that then. Better to enjoy the one you have that has been sorted out instead of buying another used that you will have to invest time all over again doing the same thing. Then sell that thing at the end of the season. Once that is done, take your $8000 and send a pic to the guy you bought it from of you making it rain.

I love the guys preaching morality. If you're reckless with your money and get in a bind and have to sell your toys in a fire sale, that's on you.

bam

2KBlackGT

The Man, Myth, The Legend
Established Member
It should have been indicated in the initial post that the guy was more of an acquaintance than a friend.

weems

Mach Won
Established Member
This. My opiion changed after finding this out.

I guess the term friend can mean different things to different people. I do consider him a friend, but like I said, were not close by any means. And this thread wasn't started asking opinions on rather or not I should be splitting profit I make for being financially responsible, it was started to see if the general population of SVTP would sell or not.

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
And this thread wasn't started asking opinions on rather or not I should be splitting profit I make for being financially responsible, it was started to see if the general population of SVTP would sell or not.

This, now quit the crap.

ford fanatic

Four Eyed Freak
Established Member
I guess the term friend can mean different things to different people. I do consider him a friend, but like I said, were not close by any means. And this thread wasn't started asking opinions on rather or not I should be splitting profit I make for being financially responsible, it was started to see if the general population of SVTP would sell or not.

Break
Out
Another
Thousand

Sell it.

Post #10....:beer:

Gary Macomber

Established Member
If you want a boat or rv look in Florida, they give them away here. My parents bought an rv, they were down here in Florida for a few months and couldn't believe the prices they go for here, we are talking an 1/8 of the price they paid. Boats, every person here has one that sits in their front yard, I could go next door offer $500 and they would take it. They are used as lawn ornaments here once they realize it costs $300+ to fill it with gas for a weekend worth of use.

Users who are viewing this thread