Sell or not?

weems

Mach Won
Established Member
Long story, i'll try to keep it short.

About a month ago I decided I want a boat, so I bought one, but what a POS it was because I decided to be a cheapskate. Anyways, I sold it a couple of months later for $500 more than I paid for it, and broke even with the repairs I did to it. I didn't really care to get another one but two days later a friend of mine calls and wants to sell me his boat, he needs money.

I pretty much stole the boat from him, and all it needed was a little cleaning. The boat runs FLAWLESS, and has been super fun. I absolutely love it and don't really want to sell it, but someone has offered me a good enough price where I am really struggling with what to do. I paid $3500 for the boat, haven't put any money in it, and the guy is offering me $9,000. I don't really need the money, but it never hurts either.

What to do?

blk02edge

Established Member
How do you think you would feel if it was gone? Whats it really worth? Do you think the fun will wear off?

VenomousDSG

Get ready to fly!
Established Member
It's your boat, do what you want with it.

If i planned on using it a lot, i'd keep it. If money is more important, I'd sell it if i was getting well over double what I put into it.

coposrv

Established Member
Sell it. I've been around boats all my life. Never can you make money on them.

MovingZen

And I'm on my way!
Established Member
**** that, you couldn't pay me money to sell my boat. I realize this isn't profound but you gotta use a boat to enjoy having one. Time I spend on the water with my son: priceless. If you're not using it, take the money and run.

Zemedici

Established Member
sell. you kidding? Put it down on a new Wakesetter

digi51831886.jpg

matab14

pop up and do less....
Established Member
for that kind of profit and like others have said It would of been gone 30 seconds after he offered!

2KBlackGT

The Man, Myth, The Legend
Established Member
Had it been me the thread would be about how I flipped a boat and what to do with the profits. Sell.

Users who are viewing this thread