SEC is the best, Clemson, USC, and OSU suck

SolarYellow

Sensei
Established Member
Premium Member
Yep. The SEC is getting boat raced all over the place. Playoffs and bowls, bowls and playoffs...tell me again why two of them got in!?!? I want Clemson to destroy Bama. It would be epic. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Politics (not in the sense of our government) and well, ass kissing in the mist of a popularity contest. A four team playoff is the best idea from the NCAA? If the Rose and Sugar can be the "playoff" bowls, why not the Fiesta, Cotton and Orange? Of course next year we'd have to mix up the names but you get the idea. The NCAA is a vag hair away from being as pathetic as the NFL.

Edit: I was tickled when that ass clown and the rest of the Sooners lost their lunch. The QB is one of those guys I want to see get hammered and planted in the turf and not get up.

Revvv

Infinity Poster
Established Member
UGA tried to give the game to the Sooners. They had to fight to achieve a tied score for OT.

In the end UGA takes the win.

Bama unfortunately beat Clemson (Not a Bama fan, and pull for anyone playing against them).

I have to admit, an all SEC National Championship game will be good. I really want to see UGA win, and watch Nick Saban cry.

Sent from my [device_name] using the svtperformance.com mobile app

jpro

Disoriented Poster
Established Member
I am nauseous thinking about the media circle jerk that has already begun in regard to the all-SEC finale. However I love that Mayfield lost...classless turd. And I love that Dabo got his shit pushed in, telling recruits that Urban is on the backside of his career to lure them away.

I’ll be rooting for UGA next week.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
I am nauseous thinking about the media circle jerk that has already begun in regard to the all-SEC finale. However I love that Mayfield lost...classless turd. And I love that Dabo got his shit pushed in, telling recruits that Urban is on the backside of his career to lure them away.

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member

Couldn’t agree more with your post. Hope UGA pulls it out. Is it bad I was laughing when Oklahoma choked? Seeing Mayfield on the sidelines? I hope he ends up in Cleveland Johnny number 2.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shadow Grey 03

Established Member
Couldn’t agree more with your post. Hope UGA pulls it out. Is it bad I was laughing when Oklahoma choked? Seeing Mayfield on the sidelines? I hope he ends up in Cleveland Johnny number 2.

**** that. Mayfield better not end up here in Cleveland. Maybe he can go to the southwestern corner of the state instead ;)

03_SVT_Freak

Stirring the pot :D
Established Member
stephen smith, the piece of garbage ********** that he is, is all over espn about how he llovvveeesss an all SEC suck fest in the championship game. what a worthless tool....

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
stephen smith, the piece of garbage ********** that he is, is all over espn about how he llovvveeesss an all SEC suck fest in the championship game. what a worthless tool....

I am not sure whom I hate more...Stephen Smith or Skip Bayless, leaning towards Skip, but Smith is a close second...

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
Damn Mike Elcho is going to A&M damn it. Definitely turned the ND defense around even though Wake exposed it lol.

Users who are viewing this thread