SEC is the best, Clemson, USC, and OSU suck

jpro

Disoriented Poster
Established Member
I like watching Bama in the new playoff format, everyone takes a turn beating them. LOL

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

black99lightnin

move along
Established Member
I don't see how anyone will dethrone BAMA the next few years. As Kirby found out, if you have a great defense and game plan to stop the run, Hurts can't beat you with his arm. But now BAMA has a QB that can thow. And I'm stuck with Farmer Fran as a head coach...****.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
26230086_1868697689855284_5984903901977894332_n.png

jpro

Disoriented Poster
Established Member
Soooooo......Urban Meyer.

We will still beat Michigan. :)

I don't know all the facts, but this whole thing is crazy. On one hand, if a friend comes to you and says her hubs is beating her, you would want her out of that situation immediately. Why didn't coaches' wives (who knew about it) plead with her to get her and her young children out of harm's way? Crazy!!! And from Urban's standpoint, if you knew he was beating her up, even though you have no legal authority and it isn't any of your business, why wouldn't you fire Smith? Just very weird. Seems rich, powerful, competitive people operate with different standards in life than the rest of us. Just an odd story and I'm hoping that if any wrongdoing happened that those who are guilty are punished accordingly.

IronSnake

Beers for the boys
Established Member
One of the most highly recruited, talented, and talked about group of Georgia players we've ever had period. If we don't make this a 10+ win season, or win out, I'm going to be pissed.

I'm thinking they shouldn't have fired their coach.

It's a year later.

I'm going to stick to my original statement. 10+ or bust for my Dawgs

Any doubters of CKS yet?

kirks5oh

kirks5oh
Established Member
Pretty sure it will come out that the woman is Bat shit absolutely nuts. Zero defense for domestic violence, but there are rumors floating around that this woman would randomly show up to practices drunk, threatening people, called 911 over 60 times in 3 months, got 3 dui’s and was let off each time, claiming she was running from her husband—who was coaching football at the exact time. Who knows, lots of crazy info. He could be gone, or could be suspended for 3-4 games.

Either way, the team will still be fine

Users who are viewing this thread