Seattle Police Confrontation

MinGrey02Stg2

Established Member
"Seattle police are investigating what they call an assault of an officer in South Seattle on Monday. However, a police officer is seen punching a 17-year-old girl in the face during the incident captured by a cell phone camera."

Assault BY the officer? Yeah, right.

"Are you serious?!" "You get that on tape?!" You can even hear a few, "black president" comments.

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E9w9AfptGGQ"]YouTube- Seattle Police Confrontation - komonews.com[/nomedia]

fiveohpoepoe

Established Member
He has his hands full dealing with one and the other steps in. #2 should be charged with assault on gov,t official and delaying an officer BEFORE he punches her. Right or wrong, he was alone and small crowd gathering. She had no reason to get involved, but that is the mentality of some people. He obviously cannot arrest both at the same time.
We saw roughly 2 minute of #1 and the officer and he was trying like hell to cuff her. Being its unknown what happened before or after will have weight as to the reasons for being there.

phen0m

mustang addict...
Established Member
Cop didn't seem to know what he was doing. She should not have been resisting. He should have been clear with his directions and had her on the ground to cuff her if he was going to arrest since she was resisting imo. Wheres the backup? :shrug:

rkomo

Herro, Mr. Itabashi here
Established Member
I think the LEO showed restraint by not beating her dumb ass into submission like he should have...

gunmetalcobra

Established Member
lol nooooott so sure punching her was the best move, thats how they roll in seattle? one cop? in cali there would of been 16 of those mofo's by then!

sur_real1

I Am The Organizer
Established Member
They're just lucky they didn't get tazed. I think the officer showed a ton of restraint as well.

02 SLP SS

Established Member
**** that bitch she got what she had coming to her I only wish the cop would have bangged the main girls head off the ground / car a few times. Girl # 1 was resisting to the fullest. I can't stand the mentality of people like that. If you are getting arrested it is what it is. YOU can not tell a cop what you will and will not do. I wish things could go back to the 50's when people knew how to act and the general public would have helped the cop instead of pulling out cameras and trying to get a cop on tape to make him look bad when clearly the woman was being unreasonable. I mean what was he supposed to do just let her go becuase she said so? Notice how the # 2 girl shut that damn pie hole and went away once she got a reallity check.

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
How many of you would jump into the middle of your friend being arrested? I'll bail my friend out of jail but I'm not going to fight the law for him, that's what lawyers are there for. Plus if any of my friends were in that situation they probably deserved it. I just don;t understand why people think they can jump into the middle of something like that and think they can control the situation. At that point it's a done deal, that person is getting arrested and there's no stopping it.

That actually wasn't bad. My parents had a skating rink in Tacoma, Wa which is a lot more ghetto than Seattle and we had an off-duty sheriff as security on Fridays and Saturdays. Those guys used to choke slam, drag girls out of the building by their hair and pick kids up off the ground and slam them on their cars. The kids always deserved it which made it entertaining, but if there was video of most of it like there is today there would have been a shitstorm!

Stephen4036

Established Member
**Edited by moderator, you have been pushing it the last few months.

Keep the racist crap out of here.

TERMIN8TR

Established Member
**** that bitch she got what she had coming to her I only wish the cop would have bangged the main girls head off the ground / car a few times.

Just what this country needs, more dumbasses like you carrying a gun and a badge.

KingBlack

I'm more stupid than I post
Established Member
i would have punched her in the grill too.

raise your hands in anger, expect the same to come your way.

FineLineMtrSprt

I like bacon!
Established Member
Im black..and she got what she deserved. Resisting and interfereing..if there was backup there it would have gone differently probably. Of course you are going to have every black kid in the area blame the cop and try to make it look like the cop was at fault. Most inner city kids hate the cops..some for valid reasons, some for BS reasons. Im sure the cop will get dealth with and it will sound much worse than it is.

OneFastSnake

Established Member
Cop was a pussy, i dont care if it was justified no man should punch a teenage girl in the face, weak ass cop couldnt even over power a girl, what a punk. And as far as the " black people " comment get off ur high horse u racist ****.

KingBlack

I'm more stupid than I post
Established Member
part of the problem is people think that LEO are robots and not human. i deal with russians everyday and when they get detained they recite some bs they learned in a book:
you cant touch me
i have rights

there is another side of it too, when you are on private property and fight back that crap goes out of the window.

she got what she deserved.

Users who are viewing this thread