Seattle Police Confrontation

BlckBox04

I am the liquor
Established Member
Premium Member
regardless of what they were being stopped for, it was a lone cop in an arrest situation and the second girl had no authority to step in and impede on the officers arresting actions. she got what she deserved, but i would've tazed or maced both of those beshes.

Last edited:

'92calypso

Effin wise guy
Established Member
lol cant stop watchin this vid haha....its awesome.....if he would have arrested her faster it wouldnt have escalated that far...but who cares good vid

01silverstang

Established Member
She got what she deserved simple as that. She is not in control and does not make the laws. She violated a law and was going to be cited for it. It's not her choice to not be cited, and when told she was under arrest it was not her choice either. She was actively resisting by trying to pull her hands away and say no. The crowd was growing and with multiple people in close proximity he sent a message when he was battered (So many people get this wrong assault is a conveyed verbal threat that the victim believes to be credible, battery is an physical act from rude to violent done to another). If he had not sent a strong message that this isn't a game and he is a law enforcement officer not some bitch to be pushed around on the street he may have sent a message to others standing around that getting physical with him was acceptable.

There was nothing racist about the encounter from my perspective. It was a smart ass teenager thinking she was above the law.

To the person commenting on the fact that it was jaywalking here is my response. If jaywalking was no big deal why was she such a bitch about accepting her citation?

Stevo151

Established Member
sorry for sounding racist.... but seriously those black girls were idiots.... and the guys just throwing more shit into the pot screamin and yelling at the cop, STUPID... the cop had his hands full and probably felt threatend with basically a huge group of people around him and the girl was RESISTING ARREST....... dumb as ****

FAsnakes

الوزن الى القوة
Established Member
Justified.. . Should have called for backup right off the bat (when he saw the area full of spectators) ..
He should have took one of them down hard initially, knee on the neck or back and when others came up he could of pulled his piece and yelled at them to stand back.

Also, that officer needs a ****en tazer..
To me, it doesn't matter the reason of the investigation - when an officer tells you to do something, you do it.. It's for your safety - you never know, you might just get punched in the face.. .:rockon:

All though that officer was kinda a chump - he gets a couple of gangster points close fist punching a girl in the face.. .

rust0r

Established Member
Have you ever tried to hold someone that does not want to be held? It's harder than you think. You can tell that we was trying not to hurt her in the begining and make the situation worse. But this is the internet and I'm sure someone with your physical abilities could restain a gorilla.

I am well aware that it can be difficult to restrain someone that is resisting you. As for being able to restrain a gorilla, no, but I am more than willing to bet 9/10 random people on this board could have handled that situation, and the woman, better than that officer did

If you watch the video, he never has a firm grip on her, she manages to shove him off several times while breaking his grip and leading him around and away from the car. He looks like he has no idea how to cuff this woman nor does he at any point set himself up for an actual attempt to. Ultimately if he is willing to punch the other woman in the face, I don't understand why the woman he is attempting to arrest is still standing after 30 seconds, take her down gently, use your body weight against her and finish it, the longer you smash her upside the car the more angry the bystanders are getting and the longer they have to become righteous.

This wasn't a man he was fighting, it was an average woman. If those are his "skills" in restraining or attempting to arrest someone of that physical description, I would hate to see him have to subdue an average male.

swiseuf

Established Member
Don't care if she was purple with pink polka dots, she deserved it.

ETA: I find it funny that if my friend was the one who SHOVED A POLICE OFFICER, I would tell him/her that they are an idiot. Immediately. Then, if said friend was resisting, I'd help the officer subdue him/her.

I watch that tape, and not one person was concerned for the officer's safety or stepped up to help him. All they cared about was getting the incident on camera to sell to the highest bidder. When you turn the sound up and listen to the comments, its no wonder certain stereotypes persist.

Last edited:

02YZ125

So sticky
Established Member
Politics aside

much LOL

too bad he didnt get a chuck liddel ko circa UFC 115 watch her fold up like a lawn chair

Camaro_94

Brown Recluse Slayer
Established Member
She deserved that..

What took the police officer soo long to get her under restraint? Powerbomb her bitch ass and call it a day.. That'll do the trick!

Kidding.. But it did take forever to get that crazy bitch under control!

sc98cbra

Established Member
It doesn't even look like he hit her hard. She touched him first; self defense in my opinion.

Maybe that will wake her up.

Last edited:

10-43 This 03

Established Member
I'm a police officer and found it a little difficult for me to say thats what he should have done...on the other hand it happened, lets move on. Every where we go there is always at least one gun at the scene and the only way someone will get mine is to pry it from my cold, dead hand. That being said I retract my first sentance...she got what she got. He was trying to get 2 people off him, regardless how old they are, or what size or race. Whether or not they were trying to get his gun or NOT I'm not gonna wait till I think thats what they are trying to do before I respond. I'm just tired of Al Sharpton and his cronies trying to get on TV and make it a racial issue. This same shit happens on a daily basis all over the country but its only televised cause it was a white officer and a black civilian. That is in no way a racial comment, that is just an observaton and one mans opinion.

Blade Runner

Texas; We'll kick ur ass!
Established Member
slap.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread