Seattle Police Confrontation

Pitrack

Boost it
Established Member
I would of arrested the white girl with pink shorts and searched her.

+111 on that one my friend

How many of you would jump into the middle of your friend being arrested? I'll bail my friend out of jail but I'm not going to fight the law for him, that's what lawyers are there for. Plus if any of my friends were in that situation they probably deserved it. I just don;t understand why people think they can jump into the middle of something like that and think they can control the situation. At that point it's a done deal, that person is getting arrested and there's no stopping it.

I agree

tw0scoops

Established Member
I like the comments of how he "couldn't take down a woman". But on the other hand if he would have used full force, throwing her to the ground, everyone would be crying that force was "unnecessary".

Good luck to anyone trying to casually put cuffs on someone resisting arrest.

musclefan21

Established Member
Some of you do realize that all of this is over JAYWALKING, right?

oh so since this was over JAYWALKING it is ok to fight with a cop. If it was something more serious, then it wouldnt be ok to fight.?

Does it really matter what it was for? when you assault a police officer, that is whole another deal than JAYWALKING. If I was a cop, if I stopped somebody over the stupidest stuff ever, I will stand behind it and enforce the law. Since Jaywalking is against the law, when you get caught doing it, deal with it if you were stopped for it.

carrrnuttt

My shit don't stink
Established Member
oh so since this was over JAYWALKING it is ok to fight with a cop. If it was something more serious, then it wouldnt be ok to fight.?

Does it really matter what it was for? when you assault a police officer, that is whole another deal than JAYWALKING. If I was a cop, if I stopped somebody over the stupidest stuff ever, I will stand behind it and enforce the law. Since Jaywalking is against the law, when you get caught doing it, deal with it if you were stopped for it.

Did you read the rest of my post, or does your comprehension fail at one sentence? :shrug:

sc98cbra

Established Member

Does it really matter what it was for? when you assault a police officer, that is whole another deal than JAYWALKING.
Touching is battery, threatening is assault.

Did you read the rest of my post, or does your comprehension fail at one sentence? :shrug:

I really don't think he cared about your opinion after the first sentence... :rolleyes:

JST A HDA

Established Member
I love these cop threads talking about use of force and etc

Full story of what happened:

LEO was already in the process of giving someone else a ticket for jaywalking when he saw those females jaywalking too. He yelled at them for them to come over to him b/c he was going to give them a ticket too. First girl wouldnt listen and then her retard of a friend decided that she was going to get involved, place her hands on the LEO, try and break the LEO's grip off of her friend and if I remember try to swat him. Then you see what happened in the video.

Now you all have to realize that every Police Department does not have the same rules and procedures in what to do with something like this or etc. So you cannot sit there and say "well the LEO should of done this" or "the LEO should of tazed her ass". Lets say he did TAZER her then what kind of uproar do you think he/Seattle would of had over that rather than a punch to the face.

Then there are you people that keep on saying that he shouldnt of had that hard of a time keeping her in order. Yeah he might he a little shorter than normal but have any of you actually tried to detain/arrest a black female (mainly tennager)? Coco butter is like grease when they sweat.

I persoanlly wouldnt of punched her in the face unless she actually tried to swing at me but I am also 6'3" and 240 lbs. I would of owned her and had control of her like my Pit owns her rag doll chew toy but size does play a good factor in something like that.

In the end....COP 1 - Retarded Tennager 0

Pnsh3r

Established Member
man, the days of chivalry are gone!!! Gone are the good old days where gentleman would protect the innocent ladies, and EVENMORE gone are the days where the ladies acted like LADIES. There is nothing feminine, or ladylike about that chick that was getting arrested or one that was interfering. Alot of women get carried away with that crap nowadays, thinking that they're priviledged for being women - but, then not acting as such.
I do not believe in hitting girls either, and it is indeed a painful sight to watch - but, if a bitch steps out of line and puts her hands on me - you best be sure that I'd put some sense into her, and any of you "would-be-super-hero-genleman" that decide to interfere, too.
Take it for what it is - but, if you find yourself in that predicament, and a bitch decides to put her hands on you - you take it like a MAN and stand there embarassed. That's on you... I'll lay the bitch out.

carrrnuttt

My shit don't stink
Established Member
I really don't think he cared about your opinion after the first sentence... :rolleyes:

Double :rolleyes::rolleyes: to your moronic ass.

It's about the cop, dimwit. I couldn't give a shit less about the girls, beyond my natural revulsion for seeing a woman get hit, regardless of whether she deserves it or not. The officer put HIMSELF in a potentially life-threatening situation because of JAYWALKING. There's being right, and there's being smart. The cop was one of these, but not the other.

Like I said, he should have called for backup as soon as he realized that he was surrounded and outnumbered. I'm pretty sure that he didn't just do a takedown on the stupid idiot in the pink shirt, because that would have left his back exposed and him vulnerable, while taking his eyes off the one he wanted to ticket in the first place.

Boostaddict5.0

Turbo Head
Established Member
That cops needs to learn how to fight, if that was someone else they could have easily grabbed his gun in that confrontation

Looks like the intended punch connected pretty good! Being alone in crowd...it's kinda hard to try an cuff and protect your gun. He should of dropped back and pulled the tazer.

jlsnsw

Hello San Diego!!!
Established Member
Couple of things he should have done - One, when a group of people started to gather and she resisted more and more, he should have warned of being tazed, then tazed her if she still resisted. It does not matter if this was for jaywalking or not, she was resisting to put it politely. Two - The chick that got punched got was she deserved, but again, he should have tazed that chick. I know that each department has their specific policies on when to use the tazer and when not too, but he was becoming increasingly outnumbered and had lost control of the situation. He should have called for assistance it he had not already done so and handled the situation. The chick that was resisting should have been handcuffed quickly after she started pushing the police officer. While some of the actions are somewhat questionable(punch in the face), I would not fault the officer since he was along with crowd that was escalating in hostility towards him.

musclefan21

Established Member

Why would I even read the rest of the stuff when you have the mindset of your first sentence? I don't mean to put you down, Just don't agree with what you said. An officer needs to stand his ground no matter what the stop is for. If he/she doesn't, then it will show sign of weakness and you better believe, a lot of people loves to take advantage of that and kill them.

carrrnuttt

My shit don't stink
Established Member
Why would I even read the rest of the stuff when you have the mindset of your first sentence? I don't mean to put you down, Just don't agree with what you said. An officer needs to stand his ground no matter what the stop is for. If he/she doesn't, then it will show sign of weakness and you better believe, a lot of people loves to take advantage of that and kill them.

You're a moron. You don't even comprehend that I said what I said out of concern for the officer.

I hope you become a cop. You'd last about 2 nights before you get killed or severely injured for failing to think on the job. Go die for a ****ing parking ticket or something.

wigginwilly00

Another day in Paradise
Established Member
I just don't understand people not complying with law enforcement. If you don't agree with the citation, take it up with the Judge. Furthermore, resisisting arrest is not going to help your case..lol.. On another note, the officer should have brought the apprehension to the ground to make his job a little easier.

musclefan21

Established Member
You're a moron. You don't even comprehend that I said what I said out of concern for the officer.

I hope you become a cop. You'd last about 2 nights before you get killed or severely injured for failing to think on the job. Go die for a ****ing parking ticket or something.

I didn't call you names when I certainly could. You just proved your ignorance. Have a nice day!

Wynn

Wants 11's
Established Member
Justified. A cop carries pepperspray, a taser, and a gun on his belt. She was reaching toward his mid section, and could have easily accessed any of those things. A cops reaction to you reaching for anything on his belt should be to get rid of the threat as fast as possible. Absolutely justified, but he definitely should have had her ass on her face to cuff her instead of letting her and her friend control the situation.

Users who are viewing this thread