seabreacher boat

csb85

Established Member
just saw this thing on tv.

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NI5gW7b8U1k&feature=fvwrel"]Seabreacher X Demo (Green) - YouTube[/nomedia]

Powershift03

Clapped out race car
Established Member
And you too can have one! For ONLY $86,000 :lol1:

But hey, you can play your Ipod in it too.

301ivfa.jpg

Last edited:

JMoraru

Established Member
im not sure i fully understand the point of this thing. it seems cool, but it seems like it would get old quick. Don't get me wrong, id love to play with one, but i figure the video would show its capabilities and all he really did was go under for a second and pop up.

Last edited:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Well, that is really cool for sure!! I'd love to play around with it in killer whale invested waters. Not!

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
im not sure i fully understand the point of this thing. it seems cool, but it seems like it would get old quick. Don't get me wrong, id love to play with one, but i figure the video would show its capabilities and all he really did was go under for a second and pop up.

That's what I was thinking. It would be fun for a day, but even Jet Skis get old unless you're on a stand-up in which the fun with those is endless! That thing doesn't look as fun to dive as a stand up.

Rick James

Got Brimley???
Established Member

Exactly. This thing has been around for years, yet have you ever seen anyone with one?? $80k+ buys you a top of the line 24' wakeboard boat (Tige, MC, Malibu) with all of the goodies. This is a gadgety jet-ski with minute underwater capabilities. just my .02...

Powershift03

Clapped out race car
Established Member
Looks like it would be fun to rent one for a couple hours. But, screw paying over 80K for one! I can think of a LOT better things to spend that kind of money on... like... CARS!!! :lol1:

Users who are viewing this thread