Screw up of the Year - Steve Harvey Announces Wrong Miss Universe

Phallen

Trackday Junkie
Established Member
Yeah, not car related. But this was such a damn train wreck everyone would feel bad.

[youtube_browser]nmqAjr0xs04[/youtube_browser]

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Mistakes happen, and I'm sure Steve Harvey felt terrible about his blunder, but dang, it's not that hard to read a could of lines on a card. As if that wasn't enough, when Harvey issued his first apology for his mistake, he incorrectly spelled both 'Colombia' and 'Philippines'. His first apology - "I want to emphatically apologize to Miss Philippians and Miss Columbia. This was a terribly honest human mistake and I am so regretful." :eek:

You really have to watch the whole video to appreciate the long, awkward moment after Miss Colombia was crowned.

[youtube_browser]nmqAjr0xs04[/youtube_browser]

Last edited:

Z25OH

WINGING IT
Established Member
is it me, or are these chicks just not that amazing? their face is caked on, ive seen prettier pieces at my local whole foods

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Waiting for proof it was a ratings ploy. Until then....it's real on my end.

Ninjak

Posting from The Shadow's
Established Member
That's really a harsh way to get ratings IMO. In truth I think he saw 1st glancing at the car, and thought it was Miss C. Then when the message came to him in his ear, he looked and saw it was 1st RUNNER UP....

Oops !!

At least he owned up to the screw up. Was it for ratings ? I doubt it, but in truth I will not care after I hit the enter button.

Serpent

Bike or Cobra?
Established Member
If they want ratings, the swimsuit should be bikini contest, more skin less cotton. Some of the women could have better curves too. Natural curves, I love nice hips and a nice booty. C-cup and up breasts too!!!

Skinny girls that don't have those I feel sorry for. Body shaped like a boy! :(

GloomySVT

LolUMad?
Established Member
Miss USA looked super malnourished. They should have awarded her with a platter of cold cuts sandwiches. Boars Head, of course.

2KBlackGT

The Man, Myth, The Legend
Established Member
I thought USA and Colombia were super "meh". But Philippines? Super fine.

Japan should have won easily

11222807_1647038912242530_1163763922260612678_n.jpg

Black02GT

*Not 2KBlackGT
Established Member
Survey Says.... Derp!

I still laugh at the concept of Miss "Universe". This whole speed of light thing is really holding up the intergalactic contestants, maybe next year.

Users who are viewing this thread