saw this today...2010 black on black GT500

96stanggt

Blower Whine Junkie
Established Member
I've never really been a big fan of many Mustangs since the 05 remodel, but this looks incredible!!!! I'm really really liking the '10 Shelby's!

tw0scoops

Established Member
Awesome looking car....but there is no way in hell I'd pay 50k for it(47k coupe/51k vert). sorry Ford.

BayouVette

Far Beyond Driven
Established Member
i like it, but it just doesn't have enough to distinguish itself from the rest of the mustangs. IMO

MustangSteveGT

Buck
Established Member
nice pics. i almost like it just as much in black as i do a louder color like the new grabber blue. as much as i like the other new colors, i think this black shows off the new lines quite well.

ChiSVT

SVT 4 Life
Established Member
i like it, but it just doesn't have enough to distinguish itself from the rest of the mustangs. IMO

I've never seen a 2010 GT500 in person, but the 07-09s have way more presence than a lot of cars on the road. I've only seen a couple and EVERYONE gawks at them.

FordShelbyGT500_49.jpg

As for the pics, I agree with kingcater, the shape of the plastic behind the lower grill looks stupid. Everything else looks great, even the rear which I hated at first is starting to grow on me..

DSC_0364-1.jpg

:dw:

WeeZee

Member of NMRA
Established Member
It's pretty sick and all but you might as well get the stripe delete package. They did the same thing with the Shelby-KR that played Knight Rider

Sinultros

Unnaturally Aspirated
Established Member
loving it, but I actually prefer stripes. The rear looks so much better with a spoiler IMO.

I've never seen a 2010 GT500 in person, but the 07-09s have way more presence than a lot of cars on the road. I've only seen a couple and EVERYONE gawks at them.

yeah, I saw a white (w/blue stripes) one a few weeks ago in a grocery store parking lot and the few ppl I saw walked by gave it a good look.

Common

Established Member
Can someone chop the plastics and make them black. Especially the rear valence picture....

I believe the car would look much better, but rear end looks department would benefit the most.

Third Honk

It's OK, I'm Handsome
Established Member
Can someone chop the plastics and make them black. Especially the rear valence picture....

I believe the car would look much better, but rear end looks department would benefit the most.

Not exactly what you're looking for but here's the plastic actually painted

attachment.php

Users who are viewing this thread