saw this today...2010 black on black GT500

hunterp

Established Member
Something has been bothering me about the car and I've decided that it's the wheels and the stance. A new set of wheels and some lowering would improve the look dramatically.

mc01svt

100% full natty brah
Established Member
its the year 2010 and ford still doesn't understand that fender gap isn't sexy. :bash:

This car needs some sweet beadlock wheels and 38" super-swampers for max off-road capability. :rockon:

fangstang

Established Member
I love the new shelby's. But not in black. I'll take a grabber blue, Kona blue or red with white stripes.

SVTStrikesBack

Last One Standing
Established Member
I am thinking it is the color, but it looks much more plain than I original thought. I really like the way it looks in all the pics of it in grabber blue. I am starting to think maybe there was a reason behind all of that.

Gix1k4

Established Member
I'm not liking the grille, how some of the holes are open.....and some arent

I believe they're also closed to hide the H/E, bumper brackets and hardware.

I love the new gt500. I wonder if this color option will make it to production. I like the hood stripes, but I HATE the stripes along the passenger and driver's side doors.

They can be ordered with a lower stripe delete option

I love the new shelby's. But not in black. I'll take a grabber blue, Kona blue or red with white stripes.

I'm with you on the grabber and/or red. I can't ever see myself owning a black car.

NasteeNate

2V Warrior
Established Member
whoever designed the headlights should get punched in the mouf. i really like the new wheel design. has cervinis or anyone posted pix of their gt500 kit on a 2010? i'm mainly interested in seeing how it looks with hips. the test mule with black rims looks insane!!!!

Punched in the mouth?:??: The car look sick with projector style headlights, plus you can't beat clarity at night while driving it. This is way better then regular headlights, that is a fact. It doesn't even look out of the ordinary, it flows with the front end perfect. And everyone knows that the headlight out put in recent years wasn't the best for Mustang now it is.

Users who are viewing this thread