sat gtg hooters

Shambles

Fetch the COMFY CHAIR!
Established Member
Well, there is always the tailpipe...

But then again thats like throwin a hotdog down a hallway...a very small hotdog :p

vipergts281

Established Member
Well this sucks that I just found out about this. I am down the shore right now. Probably heading home in a few minutes though....although I am sure I'll be taking the long way home....it is gorgeous out! I should be out tonight, so if any of you guys will be out, let me know.

I'm so pissed I couldn't make this meet. Perfect day for a cruise.

Shambles

Fetch the COMFY CHAIR!
Established Member
Well, remember how my car was acting stupid with the idle all over the place...I did throw a code once I got home...

P0171 - System too Lean Bank No. 1

Luckily, no misfire codes or anything else.

I refueled and its not bad gas, so now its back to the whole "what did I **** up now" chart.

The wierd thing is, when im driving, if i coast, around 2700 to 2800 rpm I get jerked back and then it coasts semi normally.

Im thinking possible header leak or maybe even the dreaded vacuum leak, as that hiss was quite pronounced.

Time to get the carb cleaner and see if I am vac leaking or not, whoohoo!!

Trexaurs

Established Member
I hope you luck in trying to find what's wrong with it. And Nice to meet all you guys their :beer: Looking forward for the next one :-D

mixxer

Established Member
had fun fellas ,it was a good time . nice meeting new peeps and seeing old peeps again. ill try to post some pics tonight. MIKE THE SUPRA IS BADASS!

mikes93

Established Member
Had a great time, Thanks for having me, Very nice cars and people. Hope to do this again soon.

mike

03cobra 87GN

Established Member
i had fun today nice meeting u guys hope to do it again soon and then maybe the buick will be done finally :dw:
-Tim

Users who are viewing this thread