sat gtg hooters

Shambles

Fetch the COMFY CHAIR!
Established Member
stangtrooper said:
It was great meeting all the guys I hadn't met before. Shambles, it seemed like a vac leak. Good luck in getting her back up to speed, she sounded real good when you hit it next to me.

Gene and Jim- Are we your babysitters? Haha, jk. I found out about it Friday. Definitely have to get a big meet together soon. The weather was perfect yesterday and its only going to keep getting better.

I am thinkin vac leak currently, but I havnt been able to look at the car because im sick with Bronchitis!

vipergts281

Established Member
5.0snake said:
im pissed...why do I always miss them! damn it! and the car is washed semi waxed and looks like sex!
Hey buddy,

I'm guessing that was you I passed in the Paoli Pike shopping center. I was in the silver 03 Cobra.

Nice looking car, love the rims. :beer:

Shambles

Fetch the COMFY CHAIR!
Established Member
vipergts281 said:
Mike, what's with the :??: after your dyno numbers in your sig?

He doesnt think those are the correct numbers, as it wasnt done on a Mustang dyno.

Ugh, I think I just hacked up part of my lung.

DR. WU 2000

mmm....turbo 4
Established Member
vipergts281 said:
They seem on par with his mods. Torques seems a bit high, but nothing to outrageous.
Actually it was a Mustang dyno, that's why the more and more I see other #'s I have a feeling that they are not correct. Those #'s are high, especially the trq #'s, even if it was on a Dynojet. I have never seen #'s that high with just a 2.93 upper, not even close... well that is not entirely true, anyone who dynoed down at Amazon may have seen those kind of #'s. :shrug: That is why I need to get that Lund tune done and re-dyno. I believe I am more in the 460/470 ballpark. Maybe I have a factory freak.

Last edited:

Shoregtp

Established Member
Guys, I was in Tomsriver Friday and Sat night, but my damn fuel injector was leaking Sat afternoon, just got it fixed by the night to get it out for Sat night.

Greg

vipergts281

Established Member
DR. WU 2000 said:
Actually it was a Mustang dyno, that's why the more and more I see other #'s I have a feeling that they are not correct. Those #'s are high, especially the trq #'s, even if it was on a Dynojet. I have never seen #'s that high with just a 2.93 upper, not even close... well that is not entirely true, anyone who dynoed down at Amazon may have seen those kind of #'s. :shrug: That is why I need to get that Lund tune done and re-dyno. I believe I am more in the 460/470 ballpark. Maybe I have a factory freak.
Amazon's numbers always seem high, especially considering it is a Mustang Dyno.

5.0snake

PA Chapter of the MACA
Established Member
vipergts281 said:
Hey buddy,

I'm guessing that was you I passed in the Paoli Pike shopping center. I was in the silver 03 Cobra.

Nice looking car, love the rims. :beer:

ahaha, no shit....I always wonder if all the cobras I see in pa, well the few I see, are in the club. Thanks for the compliment. Lots of hard work has gone into the car since I have had it. Looked like shit when I first got it. I work at A. Duie Pyle on westtown road at night and I work during the day at a pyle warehouse on linkcoln and garfield ave after class at WCU. Dont usually take the snake to school, had a few bad experiences with it. I see your car around quite a bit as well....looks good! Something about the satin silver cobras!

vipergts281

Established Member
5.0snake said:
ahaha, no shit....I always wonder if all the cobras I see in pa, well the few I see, are in the club. Thanks for the compliment. Lots of hard work has gone into the car since I have had it. Looked like shit when I first got it. I work at A. Duie Pyle on westtown road at night and I work during the day at a pyle warehouse on linkcoln and garfield ave after class at WCU. Dont usually take the snake to school, had a few bad experiences with it. I see your car around quite a bit as well....looks good! Something about the satin silver cobras!
Got your PM.

Your wheels kind of gave your car away, lol. I knew I saw a pic of a white Cobra on SVTPerf. with those rims. I didn't see you until the last minute, so hopefully you saw me wave and didn't think I was a d**k. :D

I live about 30 seconds from A. Duie Pyle.....take Westtown Road toward 202, go under 202, I'm right there. And I work off Matlack Street. So you see my car around alot huh? I'm usually out in WC around lunch time grabbing something to eat.

See you around. :beer:

5.0snake

PA Chapter of the MACA
Established Member
Awsome....I was in WC the other night just cruising around with my buddy and his 96 z28. Do you go out in WC at all? A bunch of us should all just chill some where some night or something....

BTW, yea, I saw you wave, I wasn't sure if I should wave or throw you a rev....ahaha, like my car is fast or something. :burnout:

vipergts281

Established Member
5.0snake said:
Awsome....I was in WC the other night just cruising around with my buddy and his 96 z28. Do you go out in WC at all? A bunch of us should all just chill some where some night or something....

BTW, yea, I saw you wave, I wasn't sure if I should wave or throw you a rev....ahaha, like my car is fast or something. :burnout:
I was in WC Friday and Saturday night. Friday night for a good hour....there was a group of us hanging out at the Dairy Queen. I was only in WC Saturday night for about 10 minutes.

If I'm out on the weekends, I usually end up in WC at some point. My buddies and I stop at the WaWa.....either there or the Dairy Queen.

DR. WU 2000

mmm....turbo 4
Established Member

Users who are viewing this thread