sat gtg hooters

Shambles

Fetch the COMFY CHAIR!
Established Member
Cookieman00x said:
MT did you ever get your A/F situation fixed?

Yup!!

Bent pin on the ECU, straightened it out and had my tuner richen me just a little bit, im good as gold. No CEL's no nothin :).

DR. WU 2000

mmm....turbo 4
Established Member
The weather is supposed to be awesome tomorrow, sunny and in the 60's. :banana: I posted this in SVTSnake.com, 14 looks and no responses. :poke: Oh well, just us SVT boys it looks like. :rockon:

DR. WU 2000

mmm....turbo 4
Established Member
Lets try to get a count going on how many can make it. Unless there is a decent turn out, I say bag it. I have some other stuff I can do on Saturday.
Looks like a bunch can not make it. I will edit this as needed.

Attending so far:

Dr. Wu 2000
Mixxer
MTShambles
coopercobra03
PA SNAKE
Trexaurs
mikes93
Stangtrooper
VenomShock
Shoregtp-?
Mystic04-?
Tills-?
03Cobra 87GN-?

Last edited:

DR. WU 2000

mmm....turbo 4
Established Member
mixxer said:
thats all we need ! give gene a call and wheres that dude with the wrx and the supra?
I just talked to Lou, he can not make it. I don't know where Gene has been; the guy with the Supra??? Don't know. How about Grasshopper??? I'll just like to get out and take her for a spin for a bit. Unless something comes up I will be there around 11am.

mikes93

Established Member
DR. WU 2000 said:
I just talked to Lou, he can not make it. I don't know where Gene has been; the guy with the Supra??? Don't know. How about Grasshopper??? I'll just like to get out and take her for a spin for a bit. Unless something comes up I will be there around 11am.

I'll bring the supra out :beer:

VenomShock

Electric Green Cobra
Established Member
is this a private club meet or is it an open to the public kinda thing. If its public im in.

stangtrooper

Established Member
I can make it around 12:00 or so. I have a game at 10 and I need to wash the car. You guys will still be there then right? If not I'll give Mike a call to see where everybody is. See you then.

Cookieman00x

Drunk Again.
Established Member
Sorry guys, I have a meeting tomorrow morning and have to go into work early. They fired some people so I have to work. Hope everyone has a good time, Ill be @ the next one...

Users who are viewing this thread