Salt Gun

850SNCobra

Established Member
These are cool but kinda suck for palmetto bugs or roaches lol, usually if I shoot them with this they'll run off and hide, so I stick to the ol trusty shoe for getting rid of them.

For flies it works great though

JaCobro

Luke 10:19
Established Member
Premium Member
Been using it for years. Lol. Does pretty good for larger bugs depending how close you can get to it to blast a wing or leg off.

SolarYellow

Sensei
Established Member
Premium Member
Most of the time I let most bugs alone unless it a wasp or hornet or yellow jacket or something destructive.

When it comes to spiders, I let them do their thing and I do mine unless something comes up like the recent one in the basement that made a god damned hissing sound when I found it.

365 Saleen

Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Ordered the Black Fly Edition and the Shred-er C02 powered "pistol" today. Can't wait to try them out. Black Flies are a real issue here in Maine. Stupid little bugger bite and is very annoying.

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
This thing is awesome. Blasted a bunch outside. Wife is making dinner, says get the gun. Blasted two off the dishes waiting to get washed. It tore them up into the side sink. Grab my side salad to go eat with her in the family room and one is on the armrest, blasted right on the table. Scoped the remains up in a paper towel. Damn thing is pretty accurate.

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
Ordered the Black Fly Edition and the Shred-er C02 powered "pistol" today. Can't wait to try them out. Black Flies are a real issue here in Maine. Stupid little bugger bite and is very annoying.

Gonna have to look into the co2 one for annoying relatives

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
This thing is awesome. Blasted a bunch outside. Wife is making dinner, says get the gun. Blasted two off the dishes waiting to get washed. It tore them up into the side sink. Grab my side salad to go eat with her in the family room and one is on the armrest, blasted right on the table. Scoped the remains up in a paper towel. Damn thing is pretty accurate.
I thought you were going to say that you blasted the fly and pieces of it fell in your salad. Careful Brad! LOL.

Users who are viewing this thread