Salt Gun

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
This thing is awesome. Blasted a bunch outside. Wife is making dinner, says get the gun. Blasted two off the dishes waiting to get washed. It tore them up into the side sink. Grab my side salad to go eat with her in the family room and one is on the armrest, blasted right on the table. Scoped the remains up in a paper towel. Damn thing is pretty accurate.
Brad, I'm not gonna lie, when I read that post here is what I saw in my head. LOL!

105925921-1558471360844makeit_0522119_strangesuccess_bugasalt_jmpic2.jpg

Black02GT

*Not 2KBlackGT
Established Member
Brad, I'm not gonna lie, when I read that post here is what I saw in my head. LOL!

105925921-1558471360844makeit_0522119_strangesuccess_bugasalt_jmpic2.jpg
Or...
Wish these came about earlier. Never try to shoot a spider with an airsoft gun. Involves spackle.

Might been an overreaction, looked like a Soltice.

Last edited:

Captain Beyond

Established Member
I found this at a yard sale and it reminded me of this thread. I bought it for only $1.00. It’s a Bug-a-Salt and looks to be in excellent condition. I can’t wait to shoot me some bugs.

Attachments

• IMG_1310.jpeg
    IMG_1310.jpeg
    456.5 KB · Views: 45

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
I found this at a yard sale and it reminded me of this thread. I bought it for only $1.00. It’s a Bug-a-Salt and looks to be in excellent condition. I can’t wait to shoot me some bugs.
That's the real deal. You'll love it, make sure you keep that safety button pushed to the left. I stalked and pooped two after dinner that got in.

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
i still have mine in the amazon box in my closed, need to break that bitch out.
For sure, getting to be fly season in these parts. I already got 5 inside the last couple of weeks. Little shits sneak in when a door is opened.

roy_1031

roy1031
Established Member
I have one but the flies must be on roids or something here. I shoot them they go tumbling ass over end and then get up and fly away. Is there a special salt other than ordinary table salt like it says to use? I might put some pepper or chili powder in there to make it spicier and they won’t want to come back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Captain Beyond

Established Member
I have one but the flies must be on roids or something here. I shoot them they go tumbling ass over end and then get up and fly away. Is there a special salt other than ordinary table salt like it says to use? I might put some pepper or chili powder in there to make it spicier and they won’t want to come back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Do you have a generation 3.0? They are supposed to be more powerful than previous models. You can look on YouTube to see which one you have.

Users who are viewing this thread