Sac Raceway 1/12/08

CaliBolt

Established Member
Hey everyone, just wanted to announce that a few of my friends and I will be headed to sac raceway on jan 12. 2008. Its a test and tune saturday, 12-4 racing, gates open at 10. As of now I am bringing my L, my brother with his 95 s/c mustang gt, a buddy with a 05 g35 and another buddy with an 05 evo 8.

If anyone can make it I would love to meet a few more L owners or anyone that just lieks to race. If you can make it pm me or just say hi if you see a guy in a silver/black hd paint scheme lightning!

Marc

Last edited:

tgarlock

Established Member
I will be there with my 04 cobra. Should be fun to run in the cold with a blown car, plus i will finally have some drag radials. See ya there, i will be the fat guy in a mystichrome 04.

Tyler G.

tgarlock

Established Member
looks like the weather should be clear this weekend, but when will we know if the track will be open for sure?

CaliBolt

Established Member
It looks like we may have a pretty good turnout if the weather stays clear.

I know im taking my L, my bro with his mustang, and atleast 3 of my friends ready to race. And I posted this on NLOC aswell, so hopefully we will have a good strong ford/svt crowd on saturday.

As of today on the sacraceway website, gates open at 10am and racing starts at 12. I am planning to leave my house at about 8am (2 hour or so drive), to get there when the gates open and let the truck cooldown.

I will call sacramento raceway tomorrow and find out the weather situation. So I will keep things posted!

Marc

BayareaSS

Established Member
I have an exhaust leak at the header that i will try to fix before saturday. If i do then i should be there with my friend that has a 07 bolt on gt.

2K4VENM

Setn off Ur Car Alarm!
Established Member
I'm down to go shoot the shit and watch some racing. See you out there! :burnout:

CaliBolt

Established Member
Crappy Weather!!!!

Sacramento forecast for tomorrow is AM showers.. WHich means the track will most likely be wet and most likely closed... It looks like we will have to reschedule!!!! :cuss:

bullitt890

Established Member
link on sacramento raceway website to accuweather says clouds tonight/tomorrow no rain. please everyone go!!!! 01strimbullitt and i are going to watch!!

Users who are viewing this thread