Sac Raceway 1/12/08

bullitt890

Established Member
i'm 99% sure he ran 12.0. that car was sick!!! but what was with the cars parked there not running :shrug:
c5 zo6 with nitto drags, the red mach 1, red 03/04 on y2k cobra r's.... they never ran!!!

anyone know what mods the bullitt had? other than stickers :poke:

Last edited:

bullitt890

Established Member
DAMMIT!!!!

Can someone lie to me and tell me that it rained and they closed the track... Because I feel like a douche for not goin and missing all the svtp bretherin.

Anyone up for this upcomign saturday? I really wanna race my damn truck!

Marc

the weather was great. a little cold but no rain. as soon as 01strimbullitt gets off his ass and posts pics you will see what you missed out on.

JAKE - POST PICS OF THE PROCHARGED CHEVELLE OR BAN

riced06rs

Established Member
i worked on saturday or else i would of went but i did go sunday an the track prep sucked. my brother on the ride home had a head ache from all the honda.

BayareaSS

Established Member
thanks for responding. i didnt get a chance to talk to him.

No problem. I was pretty surprised he ran that well. Thats pretty good for a couple mods. He is in the process of installing nitrous right now. We ran on the way home from the track because he was feeling confident after the track :lol1:

bullitt890

Established Member
No problem. I was pretty surprised he ran that well. Thats pretty good for a couple mods. He is in the process of installing nitrous right now. We ran on the way home from the track because he was feeling confident after the track :lol1:

i'd like to see that car run at infinion. sac raceway blows as far as track prep. how big of a shot is he planning on?

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
Wow, heck of a turnout guys. Weather was fine, there were very few people there and we got in ALOT of runs. I sat out for about half the day to let it cool off and still ran over 12 times. Hopefully more people follow through next time.

what was your best time?:beer:

nevermind, i saw the 12.4 @ 117... thats pretty decent! we should line em up sometime...

Last edited:

BayareaSS

Established Member
i'd like to see that car run at infinion. sac raceway blows as far as track prep. how big of a shot is he planning on?
Thats what i've been hearing. We might have to go to infineon before i add a few mods. I think i can run a 12.6 at 111 with some kind of traction. He is going to spray a 100 shot. I was going to spray my 100 shot if i ever had traction but the track was bad!

bullitt890

Established Member
Thats what i've been hearing. We might have to go to infineon before i add a few mods. I think i can run a 12.6 at 111 with some kind of traction. He is going to spray a 100 shot. I was going to spray my 100 shot if i ever had traction but the track was bad!

lets set up a track day! i need to run the tb ss as soon as i get my exhaust finished. it was there sat. but i didnt run. it was the black granite parked behind you guys.

Users who are viewing this thread