S2000 vs. 2007 Shelby GT500

Status
Not open for further replies.

ac427cobra

FULLTILTBOOGIERACING.COM
Super Moderator
Sideways said:
I'd be embarassed to drive a 4.6 liter with less than 1000 horsepower or a 5.7 liter with less than 1200 horsepower. :lol:

:idea: Why don't you guys build your engines to make some real power? :-D

Because it will overcook the rice?!? ;-) :lol: :p

JD_Z28

Established Member
Sideways said:
I'd be embarassed to drive a 4.6 liter with less than 1000 horsepower or a 5.7 liter with less than 1200 horsepower. :lol:

Your only making 25x whp above stock :loser:

dgussin1

If I offend you, IDGAF
Established Member
Sideways said:

a 1000 rwhp car is not very much fun on the streets.

sawman70

Something Witty!
Established Member
Sideways said:

You should be embarassed for making this post and seeking out public attention by starting arguments.

Sideways said:

You can almost smell the rice cooking...

yohan04

Cobra Fanboy
Established Member
Domestic Demon said:
You can almost smell the rice cooking...

Rice or not, those number are quite impressive for such a small displacement 4 banger. And for the record, that "rice" car you speak of, can rip you a new one.

*waiting for your typical domestic e-thug comments*

Almo

Established Member
Orr89rocz said:
thats why its best not to call someone out or to say things about a car/motor/mods/etc when your not 100% familar with the car/motor/mods in question. i and others have been guilty in saying things that we thought were right and only to be proved wrong. always give them the benefit of the doubt if your not familar with that area

I never once called him out, only said it was hard to believe and I for one certainly found it hard to believe with only 13 PSI. Not to mention, if you go back and look at his dyno graph, it looks a little fishy in a couple of spots. Don't go turning me out to having said or stating something I didn't. Your post sounds like something that would come from 300bhp/ton. :-D

Almo

Established Member
DouBLeJ16 said:
10's aren't fast? 9's are the "benchmark" for street cars?

How many people on this board can honestly say that they don't think 10's are fast?

Yes, this is the mentality of about half the people on this board. Especially the ones owning, or having owned 03/04 Cobra that have spent $6K-$7K that run consistent 10's at the track and some use them as daily drivers. They're quite a few built Lightings on this board that also are running 10's (little more money spent in these) but they are still street driven cars with all interior and such.

Also, I have seen more than a few built GT's here pushing 600/700 + rwhp that should easily run 10's if not in the 9's already. So yes, the benchmark on this board seems to be 9's and still have it as a daily driver.

This isn't an import board where only a few cars are in the 10's and 9s. 10's are quick among a lot of the members here but ask all of them running consistent 10's and they will most likely tell you, "Yes it's quick but I would like to be in the 9's".

dgussin1

If I offend you, IDGAF
Established Member
yohan04 said:
Rice or not, those number are quite impressive for such a small displacement 4 banger. And for the record, that "rice" car you speak of, can rip you a new one.

*waiting for your typical domestic e-thug comments*
you need to differentiate the differences between a rice car and a rice driver. The car is not necessarily rice.

Orr89rocz

WTF
Established Member
I never once called him out, only said it was hard to believe and I for one certainly found it hard to believe with only 13 PSI. Not to mention, if you go back and look at his dyno graph, it looks a little fishy in a couple of spots. Don't go turning me out to having said or stating something I didn't. Your post sounds like something that would come from 300bhp/ton

oh dont worry man, my post wasnt directed 100% at you. lol just as an example as lot of ppl are quick to call bs especially if they dont know a whole lot on the subject. even tho it does sound like i was singleing you out

C6 Z06

Established Member
Good I hope this thread dies soon! I'm tired of deleting the subscribed thread e-mails!!:cuss: :-D

TEABG

Banned
dgussin1 said:
you need to differentiate the differences between a rice car and a rice driver. The car is not necessarily rice.

Car MAY not be Rice-A-Roni, it is diffentily gay though. Saw a S2000 that had a rainbow license plate frame today. Whice means pride (***). He was playing with his turbo timer. Might have been him??

TEABG

Banned
Dept Land Of Troll Security has issued a (((RED))) alert. Severe TROLLS!!!!

Sideways

Faster than you.
Established Member
TEABG said:
Car MAY not be Rice-A-Roni, it is diffentily gay though. Saw a S2000 that had a rainbow license plate frame today. Whice means pride (***). He was playing with his turbo timer. Might have been him??

Your homocentric orientation make most of us think you march in the gay pride parade each year.

Your all huff and no substance approach to this topic indicates you haven't grown up yet and certainly don't have a quick car.

Your repetitive references to rice make me think you want to add wings to your car.

Your spelling shows you didn't do well in school (diffentily gay.)

How about race or shut up. :rollseyes

Quik Z06

Established Member
Sounds like someone is being called out...Lets see a race dammit, enough with the gay this and that!!

Almo

Established Member
ZnusNV said:
Classy post man. :beer:

Thanks!

Orr89rocz said:
oh dont worry man, my post wasnt directed 100% at you. lol just as an example as lot of ppl are quick to call bs especially if they dont know a whole lot on the subject. even tho it does sound like i was singleing you out

:beer:

TEABG

Banned
Sideways said:
Your homocentric orientation make most of us think you march in the gay pride parade each year.

Your all huff and no substance approach to this topic indicates you haven't grown up yet and certainly don't have a quick car.

Your repetitive references to rice make me think you want to add wings to your car.

Your spelling shows you didn't do well in school (diffentily gay.)

How about race or shut up. :rollseyes

Offended on the Homosexual remark, you must go Sideways Sideways. Whipple Cobra is a slow car. "Jeez". I need to go over to the Honda clan and upgrade.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread