S2000 vs. 2007 Shelby GT500

Status
Not open for further replies.

GTstangfiveoh

Established Member
This whole thread has to be a joke. THe Honda cant even go from a dig and he admits it. Thing would not even make a run without blowing up. Meet at the track or shut the hell up.

Almo

Established Member
C6 Z06 said:
When is that new Z coming brother!!:thumbsup:

March time frame... and I am wondering what the new Forged/SC'ed Vette is going to go for, price wise. I would love to have one of them bad boys depending on the look... if it is truly appealing or not. :thumbsup: :beer:

Sideways

Faster than you.
Established Member
GTstangfiveoh said:
THe Honda cant even go from a dig and he admits it. Thing would not even make a run without blowing up. Meet at the track or shut the hell up.

:rollseyes You don't have a clue. :rolleyes: The little Honda beat the 2007 Shelby GT 500 from a dig. :lol: Go back and read this entire thread again. :lol:

GTstangfiveoh

Established Member
Sideways said:
I prefer to run from a roll on to a pre-determined speed. Like 20 to 120 or 30 to 130.

You said it not me. Doin roll ons on the steet means what? Nuthin. Period. Stangs can run all day at the track, your Honda would be droppin parts all the way down the track. Bring a diaper cuz youll need one.

Race the Shelby on the track or shut up. The dudes 12.84 would spank you and he's freakin bone stock.

ZnusNV

Established Member
Sideways said:
Your homocentric orientation make most of us think you march in the gay pride parade each year.

Your all huff and no substance approach to this topic indicates you haven't grown up yet and certainly don't have a quick car.

Your repetitive references to rice make me think you want to add wings to your car.

Your spelling shows you didn't do well in school (diffentily gay.)

How about race or shut up. :rollseyes

:beer:

ZnusNV

Established Member
GTstangfiveoh said:
You said it not me. Doin roll ons on the steet means what? Nuthin. Period. Stangs can run all day at the track, your Honda would be droppin parts all the way down the track. Bring a diaper cuz youll need one.

Race the Shelby on the track or shut up. The dudes 12.84 would spank you and he's freakin bone stock.

Wow. Aren't you the resident fanboy? I'm all for loving *your* car's nameplate, but your statement doesn't really take logic into account.

This race needs to happen. Otherwise, there is going to be another 7 pages of BS and posturing. :shrug:

ex-PJs snake

That Others May Live
Established Member
ZnusNV said:
This race needs to happen.
Withstanding your rhetoric and that so-called "logic," ZnusNV, what did GTstangfiveoh already state? Hello?!

GTstangfiveoh said:
Race the Shelby on the track or shut up.

Further:
ZnusNV said:
Otherwise, there is going to be another 7 pages of BS and posturing.
Much like the rhetorical "BS" you just added, correct?

Last edited:

ZnusNV

Established Member
ex-PJs snake said:
Withstanding your rhetoric and that so-called "logic," ZnusNV, what did GTstangfiveoh already state? Hello?!

Further:

Much like the rhetorical "BS" you just added, correct?

Interestingly, my statement concerning the "race needing to happen" was separate and distinct from my criticisms of his logic. Myself and GTfiveoh's shared sentiment (concerning our interest in a race) should not be associated with my entirely unrelated criticism of his logic so as to embellish with tone the former...existing, as it is, in antiseptic and simple contentment.

Thanks.

Secondly, a criticism of logic falls short of "BS rhetoric." I have a scientific basis on which to stand. You stand on ad hominems.

I hope that is not the best that you've got.

swoosh_stang

I'm not evil, Trust Me
Established Member
GTstangfiveoh said:
The dudes 12.84 would spank you and he's freakin bone stock.

Dude you are a retard, that s2k will, with any kind of driver, run low 11's at worst, and probably mid 10's.

Only thing holding that car back is traction, I say get a set of MT ET streets and run it.

I personally would like to see what it runs.

ZnusNV

Established Member
swoosh_stang said:
Dude you are a retard, that s2k will, with any kind of driver, run low 11's at worst, and probably mid 10's.

Only thing holding that car back is traction, I say get a set of MT ET streets and run it.

:beer:

ex-PJs snake,

^^^ Swoosh_Stang read the same "logic" text that I did. Funny how that works. Oh well, I guess you were given substantially outdated material.

Sideways

Faster than you.
Established Member
GTstangfiveoh said:
THe Honda cant even go from a dig and he admits it. Thing would not even make a run without blowing up. Meet at the track or shut the hell up.

Sideways said:
I prefer to run from a roll on to a pre-determined speed. Like 20 to 120 or 30 to 130.

I don't see preferring a roll on as admitting "THe Honda cant even go from a dig."

:loser:

TEABG

Banned
swoosh_stang said:

Trolls are coming out of the bandwitch!!!!!!!!!

GTstangfiveoh

Established Member
Traction like you get at the TRACK. Once he gets traction the entire rear of the honda is gonna break into a million pieces. Thats IF he can get the power through the clutch and IF the engine doesnt explode.

Bottom line is the guy is on a SVT forum talkin shit and wont back it up. We got a Shelby offering to run at a couple of tracks. Freakin dyno sheets and stories about street runs dont cut it man. Show us what you got.

swoosh_stang said:

Orr89rocz

WTF
Established Member
TEABG said:
Trolls are coming out of the bandwitch!!!!!!!!!

i'd be careful...when he actually does show a 11 second slip which that car is capable of making with a weak launch, then u might have to eat your words... just go race him and find out lol

Traction like you get at the TRACK. Once he gets traction the entire rear of the honda is gonna break into a million pieces. Thats IF he can get the power through the clutch and IF the engine doesnt explode.

it does stand a chance of breaking something on a hard launch...most cars do. but even with a soft rolling launch, that car should still hit high 11's at 120's

low 11's possible high 10 on slicks if he beats the shit outta it off the line..which i'd be careful about.. i'm not aware of how much power those cars can withstand

Last edited:

n2odoc

Established Member
god, looking back at this thread. there are so many bucktoothed rednecks in here. ive never seen so many hateful misinformed people in my life. i hang with some of the fastest guys in the country. and none of them is this stupid. or has this arrogant attitude. there are cars at our sunday meets (crystal cove style) that have over 1500 whp. none of them are like these guys. id have to guess 99% of the guys in the thread, are bench racers. im used to dealing with guys like this, when i take my other car out, but now that the internet has really taken off, it has focused the *V8's are the best* crowd. and man, they havent changed since the 50s.
later V

Almo

Established Member
n2odoc said:
id have to guess 99% of the guys in the thread, are bench racers.

I know more than a few guys in here and coming in posting something like this is very arrogant, especially with your "I hang with guys running 1500 WHP" line. :rollseyes You're not gaining anything here by trying to boast a superior attitude. Matter of fact, you come off like a typical ricer if you ask me and it doesn't help you and your fellow S2000 owner's images. I'm just saying though!

TEABG

Banned
n2odoc said:
god, looking back at this thread. there are so many bucktoothed rednecks in here. ive never seen so many hateful misinformed people in my life. i hang with some of the fastest guys in the country. and none of them is this stupid. or has this arrogant attitude. there are cars at our sunday meets (crystal cove style) that have over 1500 whp. none of them are like these guys. id have to guess 99% of the guys in the thread, are bench racers. im used to dealing with guys like this, when i take my other car out, but now that the internet has really taken off, it has focused the *V8's are the best* crowd. and man, they havent changed since the 50s.
later V

My friend has this and I know this person who has this. BLA BLA BLALALALA. You ever SHUT UP?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread