S. Florida Cobra owners beware

StreetSnake

Established Member
Well once again there is a rash of Thefts of Cobras in South Florida. It was reported yesterday by the local rag that 4 such vehicle have been reported stolen in the area in recent weeks. This is very similar to what happened about 18 months ago when they hit this area before and at least 4 were heisted then. Watch where you park yours South Florida:beer:

greengt88

Established Member
in my secure garage, and a fenced in parking lot with concertina wire @ work, and i can see it from my desk.

CAM09

Established Member
Well once again there is a rash of Thefts of Cobras in South Florida. It was reported yesterday by the local rag that 4 such vehicle have been reported stolen in the area in recent weeks. This is very similar to what happened about 18 months ago when they hit this area before and at least 4 were heisted then. Watch where you park yours South Florida:beer:

Holly Shit.......thats crazzy, yall be safe down there.

Dane

Established Member
Interesting, you always here of Honda and other imports being stolen and parted out but not Cobras. Wondering what they are doing with them?

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
Interesting, you always here of Honda and other imports being stolen and parted out but not Cobras. Wondering what they are doing with them?

theyre pulling the motors out and putting them in their Spoon Civics in preparations for Race Wars :burnout:

Senkak

SVT Poster
Established Member
I find it amazing how many Cobra parts that are for sale on Ebay in S FL.
Coincidence?

rotor_powerd

Established Member
Premium Member
I was in Pompano last week, saw a grey 03/04 on black wheels coming up 95. That's the only one I saw all week (After that it was only the throngs of Ferrari's, Lambo's, Bentley's, etc)...... good thing we decided to fly instead of driving the Cobra down, would've been awful hard to get back if my car was stolen.

Senkak

SVT Poster
Established Member
No surprise and exactly why I keep heading North.

Fla. is a HOLE :xpl: from N. Palm South, minus a few oasis' in between. Yes I have room to speak been here 30 spectacular years. :bored:

I agree. I've worked in S Fl for the past 2 years.
It is a shat hole.

utfan98

Lack of Restraint
Established Member
I find it amazing how many Cobra parts that are for sale on Ebay in S FL.
Coincidence?

I was going to type that same thing. It is like the entire car is parted out on E-bay. All dark interior parts, all fascia in the same color, then eninge and trans.

SF is a poop hole. I grew up in Hollywood (18 years), that place has changed for the worse. It is a different country.

Brutal Metal

Established Member
I heard one of the owners had video camera survailance outside his house and the car was driven off. The authorities think the thiefs are Ford employees who take the vin#'s down on Cobras that are outside at nite then make a key for it to bypass the PATS, go back on another nite and BOOM, LATER!!

Users who are viewing this thread