S. Florida Cobra owners beware

Tractionless1

Established Member
I heard one of the owners had video camera survailance outside his house and the car was driven off. The authorities think the thiefs are Ford employees who take the vin#'s down on Cobras that are outside at nite then make a key for it to bypass the PATS, go back on another nite and BOOM, LATER!!

May very well be and why my VIN is covered on the dash. I saw a tard stop at my car outside the gym (parked right where I can see it out the window) the other night swing open his door. He got out, stepped up to the front drivers side as if to read the VIN and then...................:kaboom: Haha it's covered mother f*cker!!!:p

phinhead34

Established Member
I heard from some local guys that they run your plates at the track and then tow it :fm:. My buddies wife caught some one running there plates off his cobra and he already had a 93 cobra ripped off in front of his house. I keep mine in the garage.:dw:

Chris01Bullitt

Established Member
Yep, it's getting real bad down here. They take the cars down to Miami and strip them. I am very aware of were I park my car everyday. It really sucks that you have to watch your car to make sure some a-hole doesn't drive away in it...If i ever find some ass trying to steal my car, he will never see the light of day again!

HoosierDave

My other car is 03 Cobra
Established Member
I'm glad we don't have to worry about this much in rural Southern Indiana. Sh!t like that is exactly why my uncle, who lived in Florida for 20 years, moved back here.

CAM09

Established Member
Yep, it's getting real bad down here. They take the cars down to Miami and strip them. I am very aware of were I park my car everyday. It really sucks that you have to watch your car to make sure some a-hole doesn't drive away in it...If i ever find some ass trying to steal my car, he will never see the light of day again!

+1.....I was thinking about driving down when it gets warm to Orlando for the weekend or some bbbbuuuuttttt then again...........................:dw:

Users who are viewing this thread