Running meth injection w/ P1SC

klep2024

Established Member
So i think i found my problem. The vacuum line that was supplied is definitely not meant for the heat of the engine bay. When the engine is running the whole vac line looks like a flat tip screwdriver. :uh oh:

So i think i'm just gonna T into my vac/boost gauge line under the dash with the smaller vac line coming from the controller. I'm pretty sure thats how it was meant to be ran anyways.

In case anyone was wondering how its ran right now: Its T'd off of the vac line running from the blow thru valve right behind the intake at the firewall. Then its ran thru the firewall under the dash, into a reducer, then to the controller with a smaller line.

03bluemach

Established Member
hmm off topic ive been thinking of where i could mount my nozzle for the kit when i get it since i have a vortech air/water setup intake piping is Minumin ,i can mount the longer IAT on the small elbow off the throttle body, but not sure on the meth nozzle... any ideas guys .. i havent really had a chance to poke my head under the hood due to being out of town for awhile ...

Users who are viewing this thread