RIP Tesla cybertruck

kaz109

Established Member
Some real world numbers form owners are started to pop up…

AWD vs CyberBeast
F111C775-AC27-40D0-B83B-5F44E87AFDCC.png

9458A31A-F2C3-47D6-95F7-03B9A521771A.png

BrunotheBoxer

PUREBLOOD MASTERRACE
Established Member
Born and raised Brockton. Living in Naples.
I have seen three around these parts in the last month but I can not confirm that I may be seeing the same truck three times.
One thing is for sure. They do stand out. Like from a mile away. My wife can’t believe that someone would want to drive something that awful looking.

BlueSnake01

Established Member
Cybertruck getting "tugged out" by a 15+ year old truck, not surprised lol

Guess it'll go great with most 2wd trucks with their 24's that cant do truck things at double/triple the price lol

kaz109

Established Member

Guess it'll go great with most 2wd trucks with their 24's that cant do truck things at double/triple the price lol
So now we are comparing it to a 2500 in a tug a war…. Got it lol . Also it was a dual motor so much much less power and TQ….. got it. Carry on

OX1

Established Member
So now we are comparing it to a 2500 in a tug a war…. Got it lol . Also it was a dual motor so much much less power and TQ….. got it. Carry on

What do you want to compare it to. I just paid $66 for my 23 F250 XLT CCLB 4WD 6.7 HO (with rear locker). Cyberjunk starts @ $61. (a 7.3 SD, would be 12 grand less than mine and still destroy the cyber junk 2WD).

Tesla faggots constantly go on and on about how cheap Plaid is, so payback sucks.

kaz109

Established Member
What do you want to compare it to. I just paid $66 for my 23 F250 XLT CCLB 4WD 6.7 HO (with rear locker). Cyberjunk starts @ $61. (a 7.3 SD, would be 12 grand less than mine and still destroy the cyber junk 2WD).

Tesla faggots constantly go on and on about how cheap Plaid is, so payback sucks.
Lol, i’m laughing because the last part of this makes absolutely zero sense and the first part could be said about any quarter ton against the half ton.

To answer your question about what should we compare it to the answer would be the trucks that are in the category like an F150, a Silverado, a ram 1500. To be honest, I thought this would have to be explained on a Tesla Site not here but I there are a few derp derps on every site

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member

4wd makes a big difference!

Yeah... no shit.

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member
Lol, i’m laughing because the last part of this makes absolutely zero sense and the first part could be said about any quarter ton against the half ton.

To answer your question about what should we compare it to the answer would be the trucks that are in the category like an F150, a Silverado, a ram 1500. To be honest, I thought this would have to be explained on a Tesla Site not here but I there are a few derp derps on every site

The Cyber truck and F-250 both weigh around 6,600 pounds.

kaz109

Established Member
The Cyber truck and F-250 both weigh around 6,600 pounds.
Because of batteries, that doesn’t put them in the same class, if a Kia EV6 is the same as a 7 Series BMW that doesn’t mean the EV6 is a Luxury car. You’re smarter than that

Last edited:

BlueSnake01

Established Member
It was being compared with a 15 year old truck thats lighter and makes less power vs the Cybertruck despite only being a "dual motor" lol

and then there's this....

The Lightning did a MUCH better job against a more powerful and heavier turbo Cummins 2500 despite being a "weaker" truck vs the dual motor Cybertruck lol

Users who are viewing this thread