Rick from Amazon in CA!! Dyno Day!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bullitt4110

Established Member
Count me in! I will have everything installed. So do I need to pay anything up front snice I already have a predator and I am a tuning customer of His already?

Quik Z06

Established Member
I will ask Linn tomorrow and let you know, as far as I knew the $150 was mandatory, but maybe not if your an existing customer. Then you would just need teh cash for th dyno $80/hr and Travel Expenses for Rick.

AmazonTuning

SVT God
Established Member
1. Lightning Larry PAID#2
2. Quik Z06 ----PAID #1
3. Bluedot_26--- PAID #4
4. cobraboy169---PAID#5
5. mf150--PAID #8
6. 01strimbullit --PAID#12
7. IveGotTheBlues
8. reserved
9. reserved <-----who are these spots for?
10. reserved
11. reserved
12. RixSikCobra
13. Kevin the Clean 1
14. tnkucan---PAID #11
15. sn8k---PAID #6
16.96svtmystic ----PAID#3
17. 20blackone00--PAID #7
18. Strungoutt-billybuilt--PAID #9
19.billybuilt --PAID #10

cut off date is going to be Friday..if I have not gotten confirmation from the rest of the spots on this list that are reserved by the end of Friday those spots will be open to whoever on a first come basis
Saturday

9AM-- L.L. Will swap if someone needs this spot.

12--96svtmystic

Sunday

Last edited:

AmazonTuning

SVT God
Established Member
Quik Z06 said:
I will ask Linn tomorrow and let you know, as far as I knew the $150 was mandatory, but maybe not if your an existing customer. Then you would just need teh cash for th dyno $80/hr and Travel Expenses for Rick.

the $150 tuner fee is for each participant regardless

Quik Z06

Established Member
Bullitt..You need to pay the $150 fee to Linn and then $80/hr dyno time and spilt travel expenses with all of us. Hope that helps.

Quik Z06

Established Member
S2Raw...Call Linn and she will hook you up. She can get you the SCT XCAl (same thing) for $399 with a tune, then you just need to pay the $150 tuner fee, $80/hr on the dyno and split the travel expenses with us. Get it? :)

Quik Z06

Established Member
Ivegotheblues...You got it $275 up front to Linn pay asap to get on the list. At the dyno bring cash $80/hr for the time you use, and then we split Rick expenses, but were already at 10 paid so it should be low if you get like 4-5 guys more. As for the GM cars make sure they have an SCT tuner and are prepared to pay $150 tuner fee up front to Linn.

S2-Raw

Established Member
Quik Z06 said:
S2-Raw...Were you on S2Ki?

Same guy, different Car.

Thanks for the info Quik. I'm gonna get a hold of Linn as soon as possible to get that SCT tunner. Then I can pay for my spot. I'd like to go as early as possible Sat Morning.

Does the SCT just plug right into my Factory Computer? Any wires to install or anything? And what exactly is a "Base Tune" for my Car? My car came from the factory with 320 hp NA. Now it's Supercharged and makes 445 whp. Do they have a "Base Tune" for something like that ????????

Leo

Quik Z06

Established Member
Yeah get a hold of Linn fast to get a spot. The SCT will plug into your OBD port and you tune through there, no other lines to run, once its tuned you unplug it and its ready to go. Once you contact Linn to make the payment, you can let them know about your mods and get a basic tune, then once on th edyno they can tweak it a bit. You will not be disappointed, Rick is a genious. Im just curious what was it tuned with before?

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator
99cruisin said:
I can't afford it this time around seeing as I'll be getting married this summer, so is it ok for me to come and watch or will it be too crowded?

Everyone is welcome. Come on out.:rockon:

S2-Raw

Established Member
Quik Z06 said:
Im just curious what was it tuned with before?

I'm running a pre-historic Autologic Computer that No One in the Bay knows how to Tune.

My Car was Supercharged back in 2001 before all these fancy Smancy electronic tuners came out.

Strungoutt

Established Member
Im so excited! I just paid up (billy built, my dads car restoration business). We will be bringing two terminators. Both are gonna be getting 2.76's. Its gonna be great to see all these local mustangs. I go to UCDavis right now, but lived in danville before this. Sounds like its gonna be a ton of fun.

I also cant wait to see how the car runs with a pully:)

blwn03sonic

venomous motorsports
Established Member
can I get the 12pm slot on saturday if not thats allright ill take anytime.

Last edited:

mf150

Psi Chi
Established Member
Just writing to confirm that I paid (Wednesday). I will NEED a spot on Saturday the 18th, since I could only get that day off...will NOT be able to come on Sunday.

Bullitt4110

Established Member
I will not be coming with my car now because it will not be done:( . But I will still be coming down with 01strimbullitt to hang out.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread