Retune after fuel system installation?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RusWolf

Established Member
Oh I did. But your screenshot shows 5 days. That's all the proof I had to go off of. Either way. It's an entertaining read. Good luck getting quality work done from great stang shops in the future!!

-SVTPete

That was text messages. I called a week of 2 before that trying to set things up. But no one picked up. I think i even left a message sometime in april once, no one called back.

I was not asking for tuning discount from wicked BTW. As i was ok with paying 350 to retune and not having to drive 200 miles, but "only a 100". Me haggling for prices was when we spoke in February about building a motor.

But even going by texts. Today is May 18. First text was sent April 23. Thats almost 4 weeks. Still pretty valid IMHO. He could have said " hey man i'm just busy" or something along the lines.

My phones recent call memory doesn't go back to begging of April.

Anyway thanks man, good luck to you as well.

five.slow

El Jefe
Established Member
Dude first off coming from a 13yr Active duty Army guy (still in), stop making us look like cheap ****s man. And no it's not the customers right to haggle with a shop, they are not car lots. As far as Shaun goes man he's legit. I paid TWICE for tunes on my old car with no discounts. After that I paid a THIRD time to have it tuned on his dyno. Never asked for a discount and never asked for free swag. Why? Because shit cost money idiot and I ended up at his shop a full day versus the scheduled hour or so due to issues with the car. Shaun is a busy guy and has became more direct in his e-mails which is perfectly fine. But he still somehow manages to reply back pretty quick and even with tube revisions. I had a "issue" with my latest setup and Shaun put me in my place in a e-mail because I was in the wrong. guess what smart ass, he was right! And I'm not upset one bit. I apologized like a man. These shops are not full of idiots. They are staffed with good hard working mechanics and technicians. At your rate your gonna have no shop to help you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RusWolf

Established Member
AED nutswingers please do not reply. This thread is NOT about AED or anything related to him.

And please lets NOT make this world vs AED and his nutswingers.

And for all you folks who just accept first offered price good for you, and because you we have ADM's on some cars.

Five.slow in does not matter how many years you've been in. You do not know the whole deal, but i get you AED swingers are blind and probably pray to shaun before sleep.

Good for you. Now keep AED out of this.
I have no issues with that guy. It's apparently him and his napoleon second personality that has issues with me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

SVTPete83

Established Member
Shop rates and price of tunes has nothing to do with haggling the price of a car down at a dealership. If you can't see the difference of that I can see why people don't like dealing with you.

-SVTPete

RusWolf

Established Member
Shop rates and price of tunes has nothing to do with haggling the price of a car down at a dealership. If you can't see the difference of that I can see why people don't like dealing with you.

-SVTPete

Lol whatever man. Thanks for your opinion.

However mine is different. Some people may not like dealing with me, but that's business.
If you are failing to see my point thats completely ok with me. you guys are jumping to defend AED? Why? Does he pay your bills or something?

In any case. STOP with this AED stuff. He is holding little grudge from 2 years ago apparently, who knew? I didn't.

Last edited:

Brutal DSG

Angry Turtle
Established Member
I am sorry I can't help but laugh at the stupidity in this thread in fact it's been years since I have even posted on this site, but slamming 3 big name shops because they don't want to work on your car because your a pain in the nutsack is not the way to get your car done . AED, REV, and WICKED are all great shops and all very busy and sorry not a nuts winger for any of them I run my own and honestly would laugh you out of my place of business with your " you owe me " attitude . Military or not man the **** up and stop being a bitch pay to have the car retuned and stop looking for handouts. Your the reason I teach my kids not everybody gets a trophy and your not entitled to anything

SVTPete83

Established Member
Lol whatever man. Thanks for your opinion.

However mine is different. Some people may not like dealing with me, but that's business.
If you are failing to see my point thats completely ok with me. you guys are jumping to defend AED? Why? Does he pay your bills or something?

In any case. STOP with this AED stuff. He is holding little grudge from 2 years ago apparently, who knew? I didn't.
When did I ever mention AED?

-SVTPete

noldevin

Established Member
If all the shops you've delt with have complaints about doing business with you, and one flat out refused to do business with you, the logical explanation is that the issue is with the one common factor. YOU.
The customer is not always right. Sometimes the customer is just a whiny cheap dbag. And that seems to be the case here. I second five.slow's vote for smackdown and ban.

dennisn

Established Member
Man, I always wondered if the tuners had a "do not tune list". If ever there was a way to get on one.........

noldevin

Established Member
Pretty sure AED is not friends with Wicked or Rev. I could be wrong though.
But as Brutal DSG said, anyone would dislike dealing with you from the sounds of it.

Last edited:

RusWolf

Established Member
Pretty sure AED is not friends with Wicked or Rev. I could be wrong though.
But as Brutal DSG said, anyone would dislike dealing with you from the sounds of it.

They are friends, in fact very good friends from what i know.

And no, not anyone. Some possibly, sure. However, in this case these guys are buddies, there was absolutely 0 reason for aed show up and bring upmand EXTREMELY inflate what happened 4 years ago. Mind you if inwas such a bad guy, how much he dudnt say in oerson or when reccomending wicked or rev... Let's be real, that goes for 100% anyone here, i bet there someone somewhere who was annoyed by you and never wants to see you again.

IMHO valid points, so some of you guys need stop acting like you are customer angels who are always 100% satisfied with service, prices etc etc... It does not exist..

--------------–---------------------------------------------------------------------------

And DSG dude, location rockland. I assume NY. So you are local, stop being a vay jay jay, man up and try to get wicked to even start working on your car.

I have about 5 local guys that told me to stay away from wicked if i want my car done by end of this year. I did not listen... The Rest is known.

Last edited:

thegraystang

Established Member
This thread is giving me cancer. Yes there is a tight circle among tuners. i know wicked/rev are boys. idk about shaun. either way, AED/Rev have personally dealt with you and you have been a major pain in the ass to deal with. You spend all this money on a blower and a fuel system and you're crying about price. Heres a thought, don't buy shit or install shit without knowing ahead of time what costs are. now your car is dicked up, shops want nothing to do with you, the internet is tired of your whining cheap ass self. Congrats, how to burn bridges 101 everyone. I can already see next weeks thread. LUND SUXS AND WONT REPLY TO MAH EMAILS. Either take the drive to Rev or sit down and stfu.

Shaun probably didn't say shit in person cause he wanted you the **** out sooner than later. probably called you an asshole as he watched you leave the lot. And who gives a shit if rev or wicked called shaun. you already done pissed them off begging for a discount. You act like this review is gonna hurt them in any shape or form. Rev tunes are solid and their work speaks for itself. Wicked may be the biggest asshole in CS but drive to his shop and count how many cars are waiting for work. See if his dyno is ever empty. Mind you he is a 1 man shop. legit only he works there. i think he has a guy or two that deals with online sails here and there but thats it. the wrenching and tuning is only done by him. So just imagine how much time you think he's gonna dedicate to a pro-haggler like yourself. and not to mention you were only paying 350 to wicked, not sure wtf that was all about but I'm sure he wasn't in a hurry to take half a dyno fee to help you out.

So like i said, rev is still replying and willing to help. either take the offer or enjoy driving around a half ass built car.

RusWolf

Established Member
This thread is giving me cancer. Yes there is a tight circle among tuners. i know wicked/rev are boys. idk about shaun. either way, AED/Rev have personally dealt with you and you have been a major pain in the ass to deal with. You spend all this money on a blower and a fuel system and you're crying about price. Heres a thought, don't buy shit or install shit without knowing ahead of time what costs are. now your car is dicked up, shops want nothing to do with you, the internet is tired of your whining cheap ass self. Congrats, how to burn bridges 101 everyone. I can already see next weeks thread. LUND SUXS AND WONT REPLY TO MAH EMAILS. Either take the drive to Rev or sit down and stfu.

Shaun probably didn't say shit in person cause he wanted you the **** out sooner than later. probably called you an asshole as he watched you leave the lot. And who gives a shit if rev or wicked called shaun. you already done pissed them off begging for a discount. You act like this review is gonna hurt them in any shape or form. Rev tunes are solid and their work speaks for itself. Wicked may be the biggest asshole in CS but drive to his shop and count how many cars are waiting for work. See if his dyno is ever empty. Mind you he is a 1 man shop. legit only he works there. i think he has a guy or two that deals with online sails here and there but thats it. the wrenching and tuning is only done by him. So just imagine how much time you think he's gonna dedicate to a pro-haggler like yourself. and not to mention you were only paying 350 to wicked, not sure wtf that was all about but I'm sure he wasn't in a hurry to take half a dyno fee to help you out.

So like i said, rev is still replying and willing to help. either take the offer or enjoy driving around a half ass built car.

Lol ohh please you were ****ing bashing wicked yourself, you were also bashing lund.

you got tuned by rev and did not require any follows up, since you sold your car you do not have any experience dealing with after sale.

But as far as wicked, Get the **** outta here!! YOU talked so much shit about him and Lund more than once. Ohh was it you who told me that when you emailed aed you got a pn asshole vibe from him? (If it wasnt you my bad, but the rest is you and dont ****ing bitch)
In fact i heard very little about wicked until you started talking shit about him...you were the 2nd person to tell me to stay away from him...

Don't start back peddeling like a little bitch....
Or at least stay consistent..

Last edited:

noldevin

Established Member

This. At the end of the day it doesn't matter who is friends with who, or if someone called the other guy. You have shown consistent "bad customer" behavior and now no one wants to deal with you. I sure as hell wouldn't. AED didn't "inflate" anything, they just did what you think you're doing, sharing their experience with you. You're lucky rev is still willing to help you out so I'd take it before they change their mind too.

RusWolf

Established Member
This. At the end of the day it doesn't matter who is friends with who, or if someone called the other guy. You have shown consistent "bad customer" behavior and now no one wants to deal with you. I sure as hell wouldn't. AED didn't "inflate" anything, they just did what you think you're doing, sharing their experience with you. You're lucky rev is still willing to help you out so I'd take it before they change their mind too.

Hey bud, thats your opinion. Thats cool, i accept it in any case. But to ANY story there are always 3 sides. Party A story, party B story and the TRUTH.

Stay reasonable.

thegraystang

Established Member
Lol ohh please you were ****ing bashing wicked yourself, you were also bashing lund. (I met this guy in person few times)

you got tuned by rev and did not require any follows up, since you sold your car you do not have any experience dealing with after sale.

But as far as wicked, Get the **** outta here!! YOU talked so much shit about him and Lund more than once. Dont start back oeddeling like a little ****....

Im not denying it. I've always said wicked is the way they are and the waits are long. but the work is usually worth the headache. Idk wtf i said about lund. he stayed helping me with my blower tune until he straight ran out of ideas. then he offered to take my car in, for free, to fix it. I can't cause its a daily so i was stuck and had to move on. and i did require follow ups from rev. shit the car was sorted out till after i sold it! also, GTFO about not knowing about after service. i change more parts than you will ever know. I've had like 5 tunes on the car. AED was first and i later found out that was dicked up. Did i come on here crying? no. Went to lund and ran his for a while. went to rev during the brief time they offered email tunes and that was legit. i got an x4 and then rev got super busy that they couldn't send me a file of the new hand held. then i got the CJ and really wanted a dyno tune so i went to wicked. so don't come to me acting like you're the only one with issues. Ive built two cars and have dealt with everything under the sun.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread