Replacement Intercooler

Senkak

SVT Poster
Established Member
First of all I don't owe you shit, second of all I said I would update the details after I get my refund. :read:

Missed your call today.
Let's chat tomorrow.
I put in a new Nations alternator tonight.
Sure hope it cures my alternator issues.
BTW, Swervedriver is good people. :beer:

TVSCobra

Established Member
Missed your call today.
Let's chat tomorrow.
I put in a new Nations alternator tonight.
Sure hope it cures my alternator issues.
BTW, Swervedriver is good people. :beer:

I'm sure he is, but I do not appreciate the comments. Like I owe him a detailed explanation about the intercooler. I already said I would explain in great detail what happened. I want to get my refund back first. I should have not said anything until it was all taken care of, but I didn't want other members to buy one of these and have the same problems. Maybe the one I got was defective and is an isolated case. Just wanted to protect others.

TRBO VNM

I'm sure he is, but I do not appreciate the comments. Like I owe him a detailed explanation about the intercooler. I already said I would explain in great detail what happened. I want to get my refund back first. I should have not said anything until it was all taken care of, but I didn't want other members to buy one of these and have the same problems. Maybe the one I got was defective and is an isolated case. Just wanted to protect others.

Not sure what happened, but I can tell you it wouldn't be isolated. Others I saw had flanges that were warped from welding. When you put a straight edge on them, the gaps were horrible from end to end. Sounds like they just have manufacturing issues.

Users who are viewing this thread