Rent me a pulley puller!

KLeech

2V FTW
Established Member
Needing to pull off my stock pulley so I can press on a billetflow hub, I'd buy one but I just can't justify the cost for one use. So if someone has one to rent me that would be great! Let me know! :beer:

Anabolic

Banned
you can rent them at autozone lol.
look around for cheaper alternatives if you dont wanna spend the bank, This might actually be one of those good tools to have.

rudycobra

Established Member
I have one that I been renting out but let me check this evenin because last guy said it was missing a part from the guy who rented it before , I wasn't checking it everytime but guess I shoulda been

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KLeech

2V FTW
Established Member
you can rent them at autozone lol.
look around for cheaper alternatives if you dont wanna spend the bank, This might actually be one of those good tools to have.

I don't believe you can rent a puller at autozone that will pull the supercharger pulley off the snout of an eaton, I'm aware you can rent other pullers.

That would be great Rudy, if you get that figured out let me know. Not in a super big hurry yet, but would look to get it changed either this week or next. I just figured with shipping time I'd go ahead and post up a thread.

A Suede Futon

Established Member
I was talking to a guy this past weekend who rented a Ford water pump pulley puller from O'Reilly's when he did his pulley swap.. said it worked fine

KLeech

2V FTW
Established Member
The water pump pulley puller will install a pulley, it's actually how I put this one on last year, but I didn't believe it would remove one. However I could be wrong.

rudycobra

Established Member
I just looked at it and looks like everything is there . If interested ill ship it to u tmrw for 40$ paypaled .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nycarpenter

Established Member
Kyle
I will have it on the way tomorrow. Whatever the ground shipping cost is is what you owe me for the rental. Gerry

nycarpenter

Established Member
Why is it I sent you my kit which you received on the 17th and you ignore my PMs on when the tool will be returned? I sent it to you no rental fees just the shipping cost to you. I expect the tool to me at my door in perfect working order monday. Crap like this makes me question why I help some people out.

GTIZZL

Established Member
Why is it I sent you my kit which you received on the 17th and you ignore my PMs on when the tool will be returned? I sent it to you no rental fees just the shipping cost to you. I expect the tool to me at my door in perfect working order monday. Crap like this makes me question why I help some people out.

I hope it works out for you! Hopefully he was busy or something and plans on doing the right thing.

nycarpenter

Established Member
I hope it works out for you! Hopefully he was busy or something and plans on doing the right thing.

Busy... Really a total stranger sends you a $150 tool to use free of charge and your to busy to respond to his PM's asking for a return date 10 days after it arrived. It's not like he's not signed in here the past 10 days.

NewDuuude

Established Member
Needing to pull off my stock pulley so I can press on a billetflow hub, I'd buy one but I just can't justify the cost for one use. So if someone has one to rent me that would be great! Let me know! :beer:

C'mon bro youre ruining it for the rest of us......................:cuss:

TVS VERT

Established Member
Id have no issues lending one out but if for a total stranger id want a $150 deposit and when it was returned id send it back.....the is a kick in the nuts for sure......Hope it gets sent back

nycarpenter

Established Member
Id have no issues lending one out but if for a total stranger id want a $150 deposit and when it was returned id send it back.....the is a kick in the nuts for sure......Hope it gets sent back

Always one that screws it up for the rest.. :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread