Rent me a pulley puller!

KLeech

2V FTW
Established Member
Why is it I sent you my kit which you received on the 17th and you ignore my PMs on when the tool will be returned? I sent it to you no rental fees just the shipping cost to you. I expect the tool to me at my door in perfect working order monday. Crap like this makes me question why I help some people out.

What dude!? Are you freaking kidding me? First of all let me make this clear, I did not ignore you pm's. Ive had some family issues come up this weekend and have been busy dealing with those. I understand your priority is your puller, but mine was family, like anyone else's would be in the given situation. I'm on this forum enough for people to know I do not screw others over. I messaged you previously asking for PayPal information to send you the shipping costs and I never heard back from you.

I apologize for it taking a bit longer than expected but I see no need for this, you will have the tool on Tuesday like I stated in a pm earlier to you when I read your two that you sent me. It will be in perfect working order; all there in the same damn box you requested it come back in.

nycarpenter

Established Member
You should really learn some manners. You were so busy you could not take the time to thank a stranger for helping you out and confirm you received and shipped his item back to him after 11 days. You logged on here every day and I'm sure read your PM's. Really you expect me to sit pat while you ignore me trying to get back my tool for a friend here who needs it. I charged you nothing and got it to you the next day 4/17 and NEVER did you send me a thanks for the FREE rental its on its way back. Gee I must be a a real bastard. You had family matters that's fine but you log on here every day and never took the time to do the right thing. I have a wife 3 kids buying and selling a home along with moving to another state but still got you the puller the next day. Again free no fees......

Last edited:

nycarpenter

Established Member
Next time someone needs a puller go to Billetflow.com

Pulley Puller, Install Tool and Hub Removal Plate --------- $179.95 (includes FREE Hub Removal Plate)

Rental------------------------------------------------------------------------- $ 60.00

We know that a pulley puller is not cheap. Rent your's today!

nycarpenter

Established Member
Your right you were to busy to ship my puller back or answer the pm's.
04-26-2013, 07:48 AM
Replies: 8
NEW OEM 03/04 Terminator Chin Spoiler
Views: 223
Posted By KLeech
Great seller here guys, bought my chin spoiler...

Great seller here guys, bought my chin spoiler from him considerably cheaper than anywhere else you go!
Forum: Interior/Exterior Parts 04-26-2013, 07:45 AM
Replies: 24
WTB 5 speed f'ing fast
Views: 728
Posted By KLeech
There isn't going to be a group buy, the one that...

There isn't going to be a group buy, the one that happened a year go was the final one. I'm not sure if you're saying really about the 120 being to high or not but that's a steal considering this...
Forum: SN-95 and New Edge Mustangs 04-25-2013, 06:39 PM
Replies: 4
2001 Bullitt
Views: 180
Posted By KLeech
I'd probably pay 10k, that may be high I'm not...

I'd probably pay 10k, that may be high I'm not sure I've always really wanted a bullit for some reason. What color is it, if it was dark highland green Id probably even pay more but that's just me.
Forum: SN-95 and New Edge Mustangs 04-25-2013, 06:05 PM
Replies: 2
Transmission fluid for T45
Views: 53
Posted By KLeech
I personally have had 2 bottles of valvoline atf...

I personally have had 2 bottles of valvoline atf and 1 bottle of Lucas stop slip for automatic transmissions. Mine shifts great; it was a concoction a buddy of mine had ran in his for a long time...
Forum: Wheels/Tires 04-25-2013, 03:07 PM
Almost new 285/35/18 Nitto 555's
Views: 138
Posted By KLeech
Almost new 285/35/18 Nitto 555's

Acquired these in a trade, wanting a spare set of 17" wheels and tires so gonna move some of my extra 18" stuff. These have only a handful of miles on them, you can still see where the stickers were...
Forum: SN-95 and New Edge Mustangs 04-25-2013, 07:48 AM
275's on 17x10 Wheels
Views: 173
Posted By KLeech
If the spacers would fit, it would be a close...

If the spacers would fit, it would be a close fit. The only chance they probably have of clearing is because you'll have 275's on there. That Wouk have to be something you'd just have to test out...
Forum: Road Side Pub 04-24-2013, 02:56 PM
Replies: 46
sick Mazda on Craigslist
Views: 1,050
Posted By KLeech
Wow, I actually had to go back and look a second...

Wow, I actually had to go back and look a second time to make sure this was still real life.
Forum: SN-95 and New Edge Mustangs 04-24-2013, 11:49 AM
275's on 17x10 Wheels
Views: 173
Posted By KLeech
They are just going to look what I'd call normal...

They are just going to look what I'd call normal on there. They don't look bad but its not like people are going to be like daaaaamn look at those big tires either.
Forum: Wheels/Tires 04-22-2013, 02:54 PM
want to trade chrome saleens for black saleens
Views: 74
Posted By KLeech
Why not just get yours powdercoated?

Why not just get yours powdercoated?
Forum: Wheels/Tires 04-22-2013, 12:04 AM
Replies: 3
WTB 2 17x10.5 03 Cobra Replicas
Views: 127
Posted By KLeech
Not really. Already have 2 of those and want to...

Not really. Already have 2 of those and want to be able to properly fit a 315 on the back. They'd fit on 9's but 10.5's look better.
Forum: Terminator Parts Buy/Sell 04-20-2013, 02:38 PM
Replies: 7
275/35/18 & 335/30/18 Tires For Sale!
Views: 429
Posted By KLeech
This is a really good deal on those 335's!...

This is a really good deal on those 335's! Shocked no ones bought them yet!
Forum: Interior/Exterior Parts 04-20-2013, 10:13 AM
Replies: 13
FS: Terminator FRONT seats - MINT
Views: 1,155
Posted By KLeech
Some people have no reading abilities or common...

Some people have no reading abilities or common sense lol
Forum: Terminator Talk 04-19-2013, 03:05 PM
Replies: 42
New 03 cobra
Views: 637
Posted By KLeech
Then they are still the stock 39lb injectors lol

Then they are still the stock 39lb injectors lol
Forum: Wheels/Tires 04-19-2013, 02:42 PM
Replies: 12
FS 03/04 AFS Reps 17x9+10.5
Views: 507
Posted By KLeech
Willing to separate? Interested in the 10.5's..

Willing to separate? Interested in the 10.5's..
Forum: Wheels/Tires 04-19-2013, 10:50 AM
Replies: 3
Views: 127
Posted By KLeech

They can be polished, chrome, black, purple, green, orange, any color but invisible. Looking to piece together a full set and have them refinished how I want them. As long as they aren't curb rashed...
Forum: Terminator Parts Buy/Sell 04-19-2013, 08:14 AM
Replies: 16
Cobra Wheels for sale
Views: 832
Posted By KLeech
Payment sent.

Payment sent.
Forum: SN-95 and New Edge Mustangs 04-18-2013, 03:30 PM
Replies: 20
Poll: What would you do?
Views: 347
Posted By KLeech
Kenne Bell, definite no brainer. You're going for...

Kenne Bell, definite no brainer. You're going for big power, they already make a big blower specifically for a 2v. Strap it on and pump out some boost, great for the street and 1/8th mile.

I'm not...
Forum: Road Side Pub 04-18-2013, 03:24 PM
Replies: 14
Roush Bought SLP Performance?
Views: 875
Posted By KLeech
Saw this today as well.

Saw this today as well.
Forum: Other Vehicle Parts Buy/Sell 04-18-2013, 12:01 PM
Replies: 9
Tork Tech hood scoop
Views: 407
Posted By KLeech
Haha I just saw the date! You posted it up about...

Haha I just saw the date! You posted it up about 4 months after I had my car together and had already bought an 01 Cobra hood, I looked everywhere for one of these last winter and was dissapointed...
Forum: Road Side Pub 04-18-2013, 11:48 AM
Replies: 31
2001 saleen stock dyno results..
Views: 896
Posted By KLeech
No he means you're not in the market for the...

No he means you're not in the market for the flashiest/ best looking new edge they ever produced. Find an 03 cobra for 18k with 27k miles. Add about 7k to 18 and you're a little closer. Although I...
Forum: Wheels/Tires 04-18-2013, 10:29 AM
Replies: 14
AFS 2-18X10.5 & 2-18x9
Views: 817
Posted By KLeech
These are literally exactly what I'm looking for...

These are literally exactly what I'm looking for a set to refinish, and you won't ship them.
Forum: New Edge Cobras 04-18-2013, 10:23 AM
Replies: 1
Tire advice
Views: 90
Posted By KLeech
There is a 2011-204 mustang section down further,...

There is a 2011-204 mustang section down further, not sure why you thought new edge cobras was the appropriate place for this question lol
Forum: Other Vehicle Parts Buy/Sell 04-18-2013, 08:05 AM
Replies: 9
Tork Tech hood scoop
Views: 407
Posted By KLeech
Why couldn't this have been for sale last year!...

Why couldn't this have been for sale last year! Ugh, I wish I still had my stock hood to put this on!
Forum: Wheels/Tires 04-18-2013, 08:03 AM
Replies: 17
FEELER, HRE wheels
Views: 1,017
Posted By KLeech
These wheels are amazing! I looked through your...

These wheels are amazing! I looked through your for sale add not to long ago and was just blown away at how good your car looks!!!!

Last edited:

nycarpenter

Established Member

I agree it's amusing but should I have just waited for the OP to get around to shipping it back. I figure you call him out on his post and let the cards fall where they land. It's obvious what happened here and now anyone who reads this will think 2x about helping out the next guy. I for sure will not do it again. I

nycarpenter

Established Member
What dude!? Are you freaking kidding me? First of all let me make this clear, I did not ignore you pm's. Ive had some family issues come up this weekend and have been busy dealing with those. I understand your priority is your puller, but mine was family, like anyone else's would be in the given situation. I'm on this forum enough for people to know I do not screw others over. I messaged you previously asking for PayPal information to send you the shipping costs and I never heard back from you.

I apologize for it taking a bit longer than expected but I see no need for this, you will have the tool on Tuesday like I stated in a pm earlier to you when I read your two that you sent me. It will be in perfect working order; all there in the same damn box you requested it come back in.

I asked for the same box jack wad as that is the box for my Laser which was lent out to another member on this site. I also told you shipping was $11.00 on April 16th. You had sent me a pm asking for my paypal address on the 16th but I was just going to let it go and hope you would pay it forward one day. I never heard a word from you after the 16th and the puller arrived on the 17th. You ignored pm's and tried to twist the story to make it look like I'm a hard ass but all you did was threw yourself under the bus. You could screw up a one car funeral.

KLeech

2V FTW
Established Member
Never did I deny that I was on this forum this week? I'm not real sure how it's obvious what happened here, since nothing happened here? I wasn't able to get the pulley off until the middle of the week with work, when its springtime and you work in agriculture you tend to have some long days. Friday and Saturday I spent time attending to a family member being in the hospital, hard to make it to the ****ing post office.

I could post up and argue with you all day about this but it seriously is worthless, your pm's came after any of those posts made by me this week. I did not see your pm's until this morning, which when I replied. You can continue to go on and act like a total ass, or leave it alone. You're getting your puller back; there has been no harm done so I'm still not even real sure why your attempting to make me look like I did something bad? We all have things in life that come up, just because I can open the forum on my lunch break or break at work during the week doesn't mean I had the time or means to get to a post office or get specific work done to my car.

Last edited:

nycarpenter

Established Member
You just don't get it and that's what is sad about this situation. When the tool came the next day did you pm to thank me? Answer no. When you got busy at work did you pm me to tell me you needed the tool longer? Again no. When you used the tool Wednesday did you ship it back Thursday? Friday? Again No and No. How about after you did the job did you take a minute to pm me and say hey Gerry worked out thanks for helping me out.. NO. So who looks like an idiot now.

KLeech

2V FTW
Established Member
You just don't get it and that's what is sad about this situation. When the tool came the next day did you pm to thank me? Answer no. When you got busy at work did you pm me to tell me you needed the tool longer? Again no. When you used the tool Wednesday did you ship it back Thursday? Friday? Again No and No. How about after you did the job did you take a minute to pm me and say hey Gerry worked out thanks for helping me out.. NO. So who looks like an idiot now.

It's called having a little faith in someone, maybe instead of jumping down my throat about it you could've let me explain. I wasn't aware I needed to hold your hand so to speak through the process of me receiving it and using it. Yes I've had it for an excessive amount of time and I am sorry about that, but you're trying to make this out like I'm going to keep your puller, this is not the case at all.

01Jes

Z06 bought with food stamps
Established Member

Iv done business with this man and nycarpenter is a stand up guy. This Kleech is just that a leech. Seen several of his posts and the dude is bad news. Anyone rem http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/road-side-pub-17/907782-buyer-beware-0-60b4u.html

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator
A simple PM would have taken care of all of this.:nonono:

Never did I deny that I was on this forum this week? I'm not real sure how it's obvious what happened here, since nothing happened here? I wasn't able to get the pulley off until the middle of the week with work, when its springtime and you work in agriculture you tend to have some long days. Friday and Saturday I spent time attending to a family member being in the hospital, hard to make it to the ****ing post office.

I could post up and argue with you all day about this but it seriously is worthless, your pm's came after any of those posts made by me this week. I did not see your pm's until this morning, which when I replied. You can continue to go on and act like a total ass, or leave it alone. You're getting your puller back; there has been no harm done so I'm still not even real sure why your attempting to make me look like I did something bad? We all have things in life that come up, just because I can open the forum on my lunch break or break at work during the week doesn't mean I had the time or means to get to a post office or get specific work done to my car.

KLeech

2V FTW
Established Member
Iv done business with this man and nycarpenter is a stand up guy. This Kleech is just that a leech. Seen several of his posts and the dude is bad news. Anyone rem http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/road-side-pub-17/907782-buyer-beware-0-60b4u.html

Clever name comparison. So you link a thread where I was preaching honesty and integrity when here I am being nothing but honest about this situation. Somehow that makes me bad news, your logic escapes me, but doesn't surprise me as some put there nose in wherever they can for no reason.

A simple PM would have taken care of all of this.:nonono:

Yes it would have, and I did PM him letting him know. However it was after I've been repeatedly harassed in this thread I felt compelled to say something.

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator
Yes it would have, and I did PM him letting him know. However it was after I've been repeatedly harassed in this thread I felt compelled to say something.

I meant BEFORE all this. He did you a favor. A simple PM would have been the right thing to do.

You had time to reply to other threads. But couldn't take time to send a PM.:nonono:

2K1 SVT

Established Member
So let me get this straight KLeech, you can borrow Gerry's $180 pulley puller which saves you $60 but you can't take two seconds to type out a PM thanking him for it.

It really is sad when a grown man behaves this way :nonono:

Users who are viewing this thread