Rent me a pulley puller!

Demonio

Established Member
Hey carpenter, I didn't borrow a tool or either need one but thank you for being a great Stand up guy n shipping it as quick as you did, sucks that some people have no manners, yet to see a thanks, but in another note, it does suck when a seller goes from under you after something is agreed but it is what it is in this forums, you win some you lose a lot of them. No point of getting worked up about it. Never tought this thread would end like this .

nycarpenter

Established Member
Hey carpenter, I didn't borrow a tool or either need one but thank you for being a great Stand up guy n shipping it as quick as you did, sucks that some people have no manners, yet to see a thanks, but in another note, it does suck when a seller goes from under you after something is agreed but it is what it is in this forums, you win some you lose a lot of them. No point of getting worked up about it. Never tought this thread would end like this .

Respect and manners will get you far in this world. This is water under the bridge and time to move on and get the cars ready for the summer.

03Snakeb1te

Banned
I just wanna give my point of view.. I understand the buyer or (barrower) probably had a bad week or weeks whatever and probably ovorlooked his pm he made a mistake i can understand that.. However the seller took the time to be kind enought to u let a stranger use a 160 dollar tool free of charge, if u ask me he has every rigth to be upset about the buyer not sending a simple "thanks" and if u had the time to log in this site at lunch break u had the time to reply to at LEAST one of his pm.. Sure no one here thinks u were tryna keep his tool.. But u were responsible to let the seller know what was going wether u had family issues or whatever may be.. I think like mention before a simple pm ur end (buyer) lettin the seller know what was happening could of avoid all these.. Buyer u really dodnt wanna see yourself in this kind of threads it hurts ur rep!! Again not accussing u of anything..

Users who are viewing this thread