Remember My Friends Totalled Trans AM?

Juiced-03

Established Member
tell your friend to throw in some 4.30 gears asap. That woke up my '01 cobra like crazy. I was able to pull a fender on most LS1's when I had the gears. I know that isn't much, but back then it was the greatest feeling in the world. Now with the '03 Cobra I have to try to describe my LS1 wins by bus lengths haha

red9450

Established Member
u and SanDiego01Snake act like little kids. does it make you feel better to talk sh*t on someone else's car. well guess what both of your cars have nothing exceptional about them. maybe thats the reason for your negative comments? lucky you. You have a cobra, that makes you one of what, 150,000? Now we are special. If it wasnt for the v6 mustangs, you wouldnt even own your cars. think about that. Well, my rant is over. I like the v6.

02 Z06

Squeze me please me
Established Member
Slowbra01 said:
I have the same exact cobra =)

wow... you guys insulting the v6 should cut your fingers off.... the thread started off introducing a new cobra owner... and now has turn into a lynch mob ...assholes... if you have nothing good to add to the thread...try not post at all
aww f_ck me! i cut all the fingers off the right hand and cant hold the knife to do the left :loser:

Natec

Established Member
you have an LT-1 dude... when you have an ls1 then come back. if you see a 99-01 cobra running low 13's its got some hella sticky tires and close to sea level. ive never seen one hit better than a 13.9 WITH tires..
ls1 owns a 99-01 and an lt-1

01killercobra

Established Member
an lt-1 belongs in the front yard of your trailor with the rest of the hicked out lawn ornaments/dumping grounds
and the ls-1 well.... u can keep that in the tent garage

svtguy22

Established Member
those ls1's are no joke, my 96 had trouble keeping up with a near stock one. and i had, intake, exhaust, gears and a bunch of other stuff to.

04svtdriver

I need another sports car
Established Member
Yeah an NA LS1 > than NA 01 Cobra but put some gears and some other minor bolts ons and you'll be good

Users who are viewing this thread