Remember My Friends Totalled Trans AM?

Stanger35thGT

Established Member
04 DSG V6 said:
It has some sort of exhaust, the original owner didnt tell my friend what kind it has.

SanDiego01Snake- What the **** is your problem? Why do you have nothing but negative shit to say?

Since when does exhaust make an 01 Cobra faster than a T/A? Not trying to be a dick but I do believe more is needed.

UCBeau

RoadZOmbie said:
oh man here we go.....:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

but doesnt the trans am have more balls than the N/A cobra?

should have got a terminator;-) :burnout:
a WS6 does have more balls than an N/A cobra, for sure..generally we need gears, a CAI, and a mid pipe to attempt at evening the cars out a bit.

kilercamron

k
Established Member
SanDiego01Snake said:
i say positive shit too, a lot actually. for example, that cobra will look great with a drop and some new wheels.
:lol:

the look and sound of a dual'd out v6 :xpl:

sam92lx

SVTP Style Consultant.
Established Member
SSSNAKE03 said:
Im sry but those exhaust pipes comming out of the sixer are ugly as sh1t :xpl:

:xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl:

yoblingblwow

Established Member
04 DSG V6 said:
Yea, the Cobra is faster than his T/A
Both cars have stock wings
And about those tailpipes..the original owner timpryor, had the exhaust dumped, and i wanted to put the pipes back on, but since the car was so low, they couldnt put the original pipes back on, so they had to fabricate some new ones, and i havent had a chance to find some tips.

But thanks for the positive comments...

:bs: Tell him to take it to the track and he will be very disapointed he didn't by another f-body.

UCBeau

kilercamron said:
:lol:

the look and sound of a dual'd out v6 :xpl:
some kid in my car club had a dual'd out v6..we used to clown that guy so hard because his shit sounded nasty.

LS-WHAT?

Established Member
Stanger35thGT said:
Since when does exhaust make an 01 Cobra faster than a T/A? Not trying to be a dick but I do believe more is needed.

well, if you think about it, a totaled ws6 is slower than an N/A cobra:thumbsup:

Y Cobra04

Established Member
Good choice, looks better than trans just tell him to get procharger and 4.10 :beer: :burnout:

Slowbra01

Established Member
I have the same exact cobra =)

wow... you guys insulting the v6 should cut your fingers off.... the thread started off introducing a new cobra owner... and now has turn into a lynch mob ...assholes... if you have nothing good to add to the thread...try not post at all

Snakebite2k3

Pray For The Dead To Rise
Established Member
lol at this thread.. and yes a 6pd Ws6 will spank a 99-01 cobra. the cobra will have a chance with an intake, exahust and a mean driver.:beer:

nice cobra btw:thumbsup:

kilercamron

k
Established Member
Slowbra01 said:
I have the same exact cobra =)

wow... you guys insulting the v6 should cut your fingers off.... the thread started off introducing a new cobra owner... and now has turn into a lynch mob ...assholes... if you have nothing good to add to the thread...try not post at all

cut our fingers off? but why? as i saw it this post was started by the v6 owner showcasing his car and his friends car. so basically the subject of the thread is being commented on which is what i thought you did on these internet forum things? you sound like my mom :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread